Imagine - Ice Cream Truck with Niall

It's a hot day. You and your best friend are going to the park. You text your boyfriend asking if he wants to come! 'Hey babe, wanna come to the park with me and Sophie?' You ask him. It takes like 20 minutes to get a reply. 'Hey babe, I'm so sorry but me and the boys have to do some band rehearsals for our new song. Another time maybe? Love you loads xxxxx'. You smile and text back 'okay babe no worries xxx'.

**2 hours later**

The day is getting hotter. You and Sophie decide you want an ice cream after you've been sunbathing. You offer to go get them whilst Sophie stays put. As you walk up to the ice cream truck you see a familiar face. You think 'is that...no it can't be...is it...no'. You get closer and try to look without them seeing you. You can't believe it. You're so confused. It's Niall and the boys. He said he wasn't gonna be here you say to yourself. It's your turn to get an ice cream. You order one for you and Sophie. Then you hear 5 voices behind you saying 'and us we will pay'. You turn around to see them standing there. You wrap your arms around Niall and give him a kiss.

'Babe, you said you wouldn't be here'! You said to him.

He replied 'we can rehearse another day. You're more important'.

You, Sophie, Niall and the boys all spent the rest of the day together!!

PLEASE GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK! Someone said I should post my imagines etc on here so I need all your feedback.

Thank you ❤️