Trap of unrequited Love (Ren Kouha x Royal Reader)

*This will have mentions of sex and various kinks.*

You're staying in the Kou palace. Your country recently decided to open its borders without force. Basically meaning your family didn't want the shame of loosing a war, and you, were part of the bargain. You were thrown in when Kouen Ren demanded your country 'sweeten the deal', and what better way then to throw one of the high princesses in. You, were the youngest. The eldest was already married, and the middle sister had blatantly stated she rather die them be bound by marriage to the enemy, which left you. Before the ink had even dried on the documents you were whisked away with Kouen Ren, and his two brothers Koumei and Kouha Ren.

You all traveled to the Kou Empire and Kouha, the youngest Prince had insisted on you traveling beside him. It took all of your self control not to smack the boy. He asked everything about you, and the questions didn't stop at country or the royal family. He asked invasive questions and made comments over them. One of which was ' I'd love to have you over the table, but I'm sure en and mei would be upset!' Also ' I bet you have a shame kink'. Once he stated those things you were done with the conversation and left. Fortunately Koumei Ren was less intense then Kouha and not as intimidating as Kouen. He lent you a book, that you read almost immediately if not for Kouha who asked if you had slept with brother for the book.
***
You are currently alone, for the first time since the decision. Since Kouha for some reason had taken to stalking you where ever you went. It drives you mad how persistent he is. You once attempted to jump into one of the many ponds just to get him to stop asking the questions no one should answer. Before you could he caught you by the wrist showing strength you didn't know he had. He called you a bad girl and threatened to spank you. You were fuming just remembering all the embarrassing times. Suddenly you feel arms around your sides. You let out a shriek but Suddenly a hand covers your mouth. You turn and notice Kouha's servants, Junjun, Reirei and Jinjin. Jinjin is the one covering your mouth. You notice arms covered with gold. Oh no, it's Kouha. The arms tighten around you painfully and you squeak. You see Reirei, who is smiling, so is Junjun. Kouha squeezes tighter and you let out a scream. You stugfle to see Kouha, you only get a glimpse of his hair before he squeezes even tighter, you feel yourself fading in and out. The last thing you register is Kouha's laughing.

You wake up. And notice your in thin under garments usually hidden by the robes you were provided with by Kougyuko. You look around. You know this place, very well actually, this isn't the first time you've ended up here. Just not squeezed enough to pass out. It's Kouha's personal quarters. You try to get up. You manage to get up and walk around a few feet from the bed. You suddenly feel something halt you, that sends you flying forward on the floor. You hear a laugh. One you've grown accustomed to.

"Aww. Your awake. I thought I could have more fun" you turn and Kouha is waking towards you "you really are nice when your asleep. So sweet. Mmm it was quite a treat being able to hold you!"

You blush," Stop! I've had quite enough of your constant teasing!" You cross your arms defensively.

"Your even cutter when your mad!" He caresses your cheek. Suddenly you feel a sharp pain, and your head is turned the other way. He smacked you. "But be respectful, especially if your just a captured princesses! So behave." He strokes your cheek.

You look at your feet. Your bound to the bed by rope.

"Oh! About that, I was worried you'd try to leave me for Mei!" He pout slightly." I saw you both get along and I want you all for myself! He's to ugly to have you."

"Kouha. I'm not interested in Koumei. Or anyone outside frankly... Kouha, why do you insist on tormenting me? What am I to you? You said it yourself! I am a captured princesses! I have no meaning beyond my title. Your attention is a painful reminder to what I lost and can no longer get back. A family. Status that I wanted to throw away but now I realize it was just a romanticized dream. If I were to truly drop the royal title, I'd be nothing!" You walk and sit on the edge of his bed, your face in your hands.

"(Name). I-I understand." He sits beside you. His head against your shoulder. "I didn't tell you this before but I took of your small clothes." He smirks. You blush.

"Kouha!" You raise your hand to hit him and he just smiles.

"Are we gonna play a punishment game?! Let's play!" He jumps on his bed like a child.

You sigh rather loudly and he stops his juvenile act, you adjust yourself and you cloths. "Are you bored?" You look at him and his eyes burn, you gulp and shake your head no quickly. "Good! I asked the cooks to make some sweets! Be patient!"

He giggles and leaves you alone in his room. You decide to look around more, since every other time you've been in here you left quickly. You notice he has a large mirror, various combs, hair pins and ornaments. Some weren't even for males. You sigh again. You knew somewhere that he definitely wasn't alone on most nights, and looks at the stash of left goods, you were right. You feel something tug in your chest. An emotion. Anger? Annoyance? Jealousy. You look at yourself in the mirror. Why would you be jealous? He stalks you for no reason! You are constantly showered with his attention what motive do you have to be jealous? Your thoughts are interrupted when Kouha enters with a pastry overflowing with cream.

"(Name)! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!" He sits down beside you, taking a small portions of the pastry and offering it to your lips.

You stare at him."Kouha, you've joked about this plenty of times. Do you love me?"

"Of course! Why the sudden interest?" He pushes the pastry closer and you take it quickly.

"I-I was just curious!" You huff.

"Are you sure? Or maybe you love me too! Is that why you haven't run off?" He looks at you excitedly.

"Wha- No! T-thats no- That's preposterous!" You blush and try to hide, unsuccessfully.

"You do! You do! (Name) loves me! (Name) loves me! (Name) lov-" you grab the pastry and push it to his mouth.

He looks shocked and eats the pastry to a nice small size. "Someone is dominating huh?"

"Shut up you! You so juvenile.." You try your best to look angry but, maybe he's right. Maybe you do love him.

"You love it. Just accept it (name). I forgot to mention this but I already had your stuff moved to my quarters!" He smiles and you sigh.

You did fall for him in a trap of unrequited love, that is now shared.