school

i woke up to the sound of my mum yelling about school, i groaned and tried blocking out the noise but i could still hear her screeching.

 i got up and dragged my body to the shower before chucking on a random shirt in my closet and pulling holey jeans over my skinny legs, i wore a flannel over the top before lightly applying make up and brushing through my hair.

 i slowly ate breakfast avoiding leaving the house before putting on my dr martens.

 I walked slower then a sloth to school and even stopped at a servo for some coffee, when i actually made it to school i dumped my things in my locker and had try to remember the actual lessons i had.

 i eventually found my timetable buried in the mass of paper in my locker.

 i had art first up which was the one subject i actually enjoyed.

_

 when i arrived at my class, everyone looked at me as if i had just came back from the dead probably because i hadn't been at school for ages.

 my eyes met with the boy who i had managed to keep running into. i sat down across from him and eyed him curiously.

 "What's your name," i asked curiously pulling out my pencil and sketch book.

 "Kurt, you?"

 "Effy, i think we should be friends,"

 he chuckled and looked down. I smiled looking goofy as hell before starting to actually do some work.

 we ended up talking about so many things in that lessons, it felt like we had known eachother for years by the end of the period.

 I was smiling like I had just got given free pizza. That lesson was actually okay I mean i really like Kurt.

 I had history after my break and I had one of those teachers that looked like a duplicate of Santa Claus. His beard made him hard to understand a thing he was saying and I nearly fell asleep.

 Lunch period came and I ate alone by myself and everyone was looking at me like I was the fucking grudge.

 the ringing of the school bell felt like heaven to my ears because it was finally time to go home although i hate my house. i was scared to go home because my mum will be either ignoring me or going ape shit at me for no reason at all.

 I decided on sneaking into my house and getting some money and then leaving for a while. Once I got home I managed to sneak past my mum who was asleep on the couch and up the stairs before packing numerous things like clothes, deodorant, chips and all that crap before leaving again. I didn’t know where to go but I decided on going somewhere where my parents would think least to go to if I went missing.

 I decided on going to the riverbank and just walking along there until I got out of human civilization. I started my walk walking under the bridge to see Kurt there he seemed to just be deep in thought and I kind of just crept past until he snapped out of his daydream turning his attention to me.

 “Effy?” he questioned; I slowly turned around, awkwardly smiling and waving.

 “What the hell are you doing?”

 “I’m avoiding my family, I’m considering running away and joining the circus,” I was trying to be funny about it which he smiled slyly.

 “Can I join you on avoiding family too, and joining the circus sounds pretty good,” he shyly smiled and I nodded before he picked up his bag and guitar he had on him and started to walk with me.

 We talked about many things like music, family, about ourselves and so many weird things I felt I could really relate to him it was so weird it was like we were duplicates of each other with a slightly different past. I have a weird feeling in my stomach about him and I don’t know what it is but it’s a nice warm feeling.

A/N: Sorry i didnt update forever i thought no one was really reading it :). but i went back on wattpad to discover all the comments i mean i dont usually get so many and it motivated to update so i hope its good enough :) x

vote and comment for more! :)