Chapter 107

Veronica's POV

I watched as Ryan came downstairs in his Joker form, a smile playing on his lips.

"Hey everybody, it's good to be back." He smiled, kissing my cheek lightly before kissing everyone else's. Lily came downstairs after a bit with Miles hot on her tail.

"Fuck off Miles." She snapped, hiding behind Ryan.

"Get away from him Lily." Miles snapped at her.

"It's Harley." Ryan smiled at Miles.

"What?" Miles asked.

"Her name's Harley. Just to let you know." Ryan chuckled to himself. Miles was about to lung at him but I stood in front of him, pressing my hands against his chest.

"If she gets hurt that's her fault, don't ruin the relationship you two have. But if I'm being real with you, they do love each other." I whispered to him, his features softening before he nodded.

"I just don't want you to get hurt." Miles explained to Harley.

"She won't Miles. She's in the safest place there is, my arms." Ryan smiled.

"Oh shut up." Lin chuckled as she tried to lighten the mood a bit. Felicity walked in from the kitchen, checking to see if Ryan is in here. She made her way over to me, sitting in front of me.

"Can I take them off now?" She asked, I nodded. I pulled the bandages off her eyes, tears sliding down her cheeks as she looked at me.

"I can see." She whispered, holding a hand over her mouth. She stood and looked around at everyone, Nathan grabbing and holding her. She looked at him before smiling.

"You are a lot more handsome than I pictured." She chuckled, he laughed in return. I made my way to Cat's room, packing all of her stuff before taking it downstairs, everything she owned in every box. I placed all the boxes in my car, returning inside to get some more clothes from my room. I entered it, finding Dylan sitting on the bed.

"What are you doing?" He asked, I walked to my closet and pulled out some clothes of mine, placing it in a box.

"Grabbing some clothes that I don't need anymore." I stated, closing the box before going to the door, Dylan blocking my way.

"You're going with Giovanni, aren't you?" He snapped.

"Well I have to drop Cat's stuff off over there." I explained, trying to move around him.

"Don't act like you don't know. You've been getting rid of your clothes Veronica. You're moving in with him, aren't you?" Dylan asked quietly. I shook my head, looking down at the ground.

"What does he have that I don't?" Dylan snapped angrily.

"You're the only one I want Dylan." I whispered. He banged his hand on the door, making me flinch.

"Bullshit, then why are you going with him?" He snapped. I looked down at the ground, not wanting to rat Giovanni out.

"Answer me." He snapped lowly.

"ANSWER ME!" He yelled.

"Don't fucking yell at me." I snapped at him as my eyes landed on his.

"Maybe I'm leaving because he never cheated on me." I snapped bitterly, Dylan's expression softening.

I grabbed the remainder of my clothes, piling it into the box before shoving Dylan off of the door, running downstairs with the box before getting into my car. I sped off onto the road, tears streaming down my face as I made my way to Giovanni's house. My phone started ringing before it fell, sliding under the brake. I groaned before trying to reach it, my eyesight slightly blurry from the tears. I looked down and grabbed my phone, a truck coming in front of me before hitting the front of the car.

BAM. SHE'S DEAD!!!
The sequel will be up next week end so please keep reading.