Not Just A Dream: Justin Bieber Short Story.

Friday 3rd May 2013

The sun was beaming down onto my face, causing me to flutter my eyes open. I realised that it was the day for going to Dubai has finally arrived. I smiled to myself knowing that the day has come. The holiday that I get to see him. The one that has been with me through everything, even though he doesn't know I exist. With no hesitation, I pushed myself off of the bed and I heard a knock at my bedroom door, I opened the door to see that my mum was standing there and smiling.

"Good morning mum" I kissed my mother's cheek.

"Good morning honey" She smiled from ear to ear.

She knew that it was the day of the holiday had arrived and how much this day meant to me. She was nearly as happy as me that this day was actually happening for me. Just so I am able to see him, I am flying to Dubai, that alone shows how much this and he means to me.
"Come on now breakfast is downstairs ready, we have a plane to catch" She said and I smiled.

"Okay, mum I will be downstairs in a few minutes."

"Okay honey, don't take too long." With that she made her way downstairs as my dad was calling her from downstairs. After I had put my suitcase on my bed and grabbed my iPhone with my headphones from my night stand, I placed my headphones in my ears and pressed play. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, as my mum was making a cup of tea for herself. I could see that my breakfast was on the dinning table, so I took a seat at the table and started to munch of one of the pieces of toast that my mum had made me for breakfast. As I was munching away, my thoughts started to make me drift away into my own little world.

- Flashback -

"I'm Home" He shouted as he walked through the front door.

"Dad !" I shouted as he chuckled softly and I was walking to meet him at the front door.

He had just came home from a long and hard day at work. He works so much for the family but I couldn't ask for a better father. After my dad and I sat down in the living room, when we had finished our dinner, we decided to watch television, when dad, suddenly speak, causing me to move my head which snapped back at him.

"I have a surprise for you" He said and my eyes widened immediately. I always loved my dad's surprises. I couldn't hold in the excitement in any longer.

"Dad ! what is it ?!" I shouted excitedly as he chuckled

"Please don't scream okay ?" He said as I have just got my hearing back from the last surprise I gave you. I sweetly smiled whilst chuckling and nodded my head. What could it possibly be?

"You know about the concert In Dubai?" He said . When I hear those words on that subject my heart always starts to beat faster and faster, I slowly nodded my head, waiting for him to continue.

"We're going" He said slightly flinching away from me, thinking that I was going to scream, but for some reason I didn't. Instead, tears started streaming down my cheeks, hitting the ground one after another. I couldn't honestly believe it . Was this all a dream? This has to be a dream right?

"Dad, Thank you, Thank you Thank you!" I screamed lightly while jumping In his arms while my tears were being collected by his shirt .

"You know I'd do anything for my baby girl" He said, hugging me back tightly .
"Does mum know about this?" I asked looking at him and he shook his head while smirking.

"Nope sweetie, why don't you go tell her now?" He said smiling .

I kissed him on the cheek and rushed to the kitchen where my mum and my grandmother where chit chatting away. When they saw that I had tears in my eyes they started to get worried thinking there was something wrong.