Chapter 2: Another Day, Another Fight

I was really happy more than thirty people read the first chapter in a day and I'm kind of proud of the last chapter it went further than I anticipated so, without further a due!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n) POV

My breathing was ragged as I tried my hardest to run until I reached where I saw the villain land. I could fly but that requires the concentration I don't have right now. I'm too scared of what might happen to someone if that slime villain gets loose. I finally stopped running when two streets in front of me there was an explosion. I gasped and my legs carried me on their own, not caring that my lungs couldn't handle it anymore.

Once I reached the place there was already a medium crowd. I pushed my way through the crowd and finally reached the front. Izu-chan was right next to me. I grabbed his shoulder and he glanced back while looking really sad, "Who is it?" I asked. He shook his head and I stared intently at the super villain. It... It was Baku-kun!! Izu-chan and I looked at each other and before I knew it both of us were running at the villain. I saw the look in Baku-kuns eyes and it hurt me, I had to do something. I defeated this guy once, I can defeat him again. I focused my air quirk and removed the oxygen from certain parts of the area, extinguishing most of the fire. Sweat rolled down my head as my vision became blurry, I've used my powers too much today. I'm still not used to the full power of my quirks. Izu-chan threw his backpack at the villain and began ripping apart its slime body, trying to reach Baku-kun. I shook my head, I need to focus! "Not these brats again..." the villain spoke with a raspy voice. I saw Baku-kun raise his head and ask, "Deku? (Y/n)?" I smiled slightly. "It's alright, Baku-kun, we're here. I promise you'll be alright!" I shouted to him and started running at the villain again. Izu-chan was yelling something at Baku-kun but my hearing was wavering as I continued to push myself. I used the last of my power to blow the villain away from Baku-kun and Izu-chan, even if the villain was still there, my friends are safe.

My knees gave out and I slumped to the ground. I heard All Might say, "DETROIT SMASH!!!" and then I felt the rain. It was warm and I embraced the relaxing feeling. My mind wavered in and out of consciousness. I heard people cheering and sirens.

Once I woke up I was slightly scolded but a lot of people asked about my quirk. I kindly refused to say anything and ran off with Izu-chan the first chance we got. On our way back Izu-chan looked really sad. I smiled slightly and pat his shoulder, "Cheer up Izu-chan, I'm sure All Might knows you're sorry." he nodded and we stopped walking when we heard someone shout at us. Baku-kun ran up to us and started yelling at Izu-chan. "I would never ask a weakening like you for help. Don't think you can look down on me! Huh! Got that!? I was fine by myself, you're just a quirkless failure who didn't do anything! Don't forget it!" then he turned to me, "And (Y/n)! You idiot! I didn't need your help! By the looks of it, you passed out from putting a little fire out and pushing slime! You're weak, so don't go trying to save somebody when you can't even keep yourself safe! BAKA!" and he stalked off down the road again.

I sweat-dropped and looked at Izu-chan, he looked just as clueless as I am. We both turned and started walking again until All Might suddenly jumped out of an alley and stood in front of us. Both, Izu-chan and I screamed like little girls and held each other. I blushed and pushed away slightly. Izu-chan noticed and jumped five feet back, I laughed a little at his tomato face. We both then turned to All Might and Izu-chan asked, "What are you doing here? You were surrounded by reporters." I nodded my head in agreement. All Might then tried to start a rant about justice but then smoke engulfed him and he turned into a little man!