Chapter 3

I put some beats earbuds on and turned on some music.i started humming the song Eyes Wide by handsome ghost. All of the sudden i heard the door slam and i looked up from my phone and saw a hole bunch of people in crowd with cameras it was really bright from the flash so i back away into a corner in the room i sat on a beanbag and just watched. pretty soon mrs.ann come and shooed them out. then i look pasted her and i saw the most amazing thing.

it was Ariana Grande and her mom! i took my earbuds out and my jaw dropped. i tried to listen in what they said Ariana's mom was saying she was looking for a teen daughter.

Ariana said" yeah i would love a sis and someone to help me out with my album!"

i stood up walked to Ariana "omg! i'm such a huge fan!" i said happily

"thanks! your so pretty, but call me Ari" she said "okay" i smiled.

i saw Ari whisper something to her mom then her mom nodded and then her mom whispered something to mrs.ann and the n mrs.ann whispered to me " go pack your being adopted by this nice people." i ran upstairs and packed all my stuff. i rushed down and hugged my new mom then i hugged Ari. We all walked outside and go to the limmo.

Ari asked me "why do u only have one bag girl.. wait it's Lexi right?"

i told her why i only had one bag and she looked really sorry for me then she whispered something to her mom then her mom whispered something to the limo driver and he smirked and kept driving. It was kinda creepy to be honest to i slumped down looking worried. After 30 minutes the limo stopped and i looked out the window and we were at really big mall. i looked back at Ari and she was putting on sunglasses and a gray beanie with cat ears on it. i followed her into the mall and we went on a shopping spree she said it was her treat so i got a whole new wardrobe. After we went to the mall me and Ari went to starbucks. we soon drove home my jaw droped when i saw my new house. I quickly took out my diary and drew a picture of it.

 I quickly took out my diary and drew a picture of it