Chapter 1

Hi I'm Alexis but everyone in this... this... place call me Lexi, I guess if you want to you can call me Lexi. Now I'm gonna tell you a couple of things about myself, but first I'm gonna answer a question before u ask, yes I am a 13 year old writing in a diary. But I can explain. Lemme start from the
beggening. Okay so when I was 11 years old my mom arrested for god knows what and it took a year to get court stuff all done. So I was 12 when my mom was put in a federal prison. I kinda know what happend. I was young so I never thought about how we had so much money but it was just me and my mom and she never work soo... now that I'm older it kinda makes sence. Okay I guess I can give a shrot bio about myself.
Okay I'm athletic I play all sports avaliable to me, I have blue eyes brown hair, I had a little sister but she was already adopted and the family refused to take a teen... I miss her a lot. But she is 5 well 6 now.. wow um I missed her birth day... okay um moving on, I'm 13 turning 14 in 4 months. Oh and I am writing in here cuz sence my sister left I don't have anyone to make memories with. The adopting day is tommorow. Oh I gtg bie child thingy I write in. Oh that's what I forgot a picture of me!

Alexis herd footsteps down the hall and quickly hid her diary under her pillow

A head poped through the door way. It was Mrs.Ann. Mrs. Ann was like the lady who runs the place,the director She is nice,a little to nice...
"Hey Alexi-"
She beggen but I interrupted her
"Lexi, don't call me Alexis.... Oh um.... I'm sorry Mrs. Ann... I'm just in a bad mood I know I'm not gonna get adopted tommorow."I said sadly
"Hey! Don't say that you never know.... well it's getting late you should get some sleep..." she said.
"Okay." I said drifting off to sleep