I'm back (Between Bro and Mum)

For OliviaLovesSnow's contest.

This takes place between Bro and Mum.

--Olivia's POV--

"Hey Adam" I said as I got back from school. "Hey Olivia" Adam replied. "I have a question." I said. "Yes?" he replied again. It feels so weird to ask this after the series of events. "What if I'm really not your sis?" I asked him. He looked down shocked. "Why would you say that?" he asked. "What if Phil Burt comes back?" I asked him. "He won't" Adam simply replied. "I'm going on a walk" I said to Adam. "Cya." he said as I left. As I walked in the park there was a person that I knew for some reason. He started walking up to me with a large grocery bag. I walked away. "Olivia..." the man simply said. "Yes?" I replied. He ran up to me and before I knew it I was kidnapped.

_Time Skip_

I was taken out of the bag but on a rope and tape on my mouth. "Hello Olivia..." he said as he ripped off the tape. "Ow!" I said. "This is Phil Burt and you will soon not have a brother. Mwahahahahaha" said the man I soon realized to be the Phil Burt that lied to be about me not having a bro. "Oh and by the way, I'm back." he said as he walked up to me with a pan. He slapped it into me and...

I don't know.