Hospital Beds.

~ Ron Weasley's POV ~

"Get up, you git! Mum is having a fit because Bill and Fleur are going to be here any minute." I hear in my ear. I just roll over, plopping my pillow over my head.

"justfivemoreminu..." I trail off, already starting to doze.

But, of course I'm not that lucky... Suddenly, I feel ice cold water splash on me, drenching me from head to toe. I sit up with a gasp, not being able to breathe.

"GET OUT!" I roar, pushing my sopping wet hair out of my face.

Fred and George burst out in laughter, exiting my messy room. I let out a loud groan, getting to my feet. How is it physically possible for two people to be so irritating? You'd think there were some sort of maximum capacity for being annoying. I mean, a person can only push one so far, right?

Using my wand, I dry off within seconds, my teeth chattering. I slip into a pair of worn-in jeans, a plain black t-shirt, and a more-than-likely dirty flannel.

I step out of my room, hearing commotion downstairs. I take a deep breath, before heading down the steps. I know Mum is probably running around as if her head were cut off, making sure that everything is perfect for Bill and Fleur. Why she's making such a fuss for merely Bill, I'll never understand.

"RON!" Mum stops me before I can make my way to the kitchen. "Is that what you're wearing?" She sighs, trying to button my shirt, but I swat away her hands. She lets out a sigh and settles with fixing the collar. "Well, can you at least be a doll and stay out of the way? Harry, Hermione and Ginny are outside cleaning up the yard, why don't you join them?" She suggests, pushing me towards the back door.

"But, I'm hungry," I object, trying to make a beeline for the refrigerator, but she quickly intercepts me and ushers me outside.

"Clean now, eat later!" She shrieks, after she hears something shatter in the other room. "GEORGE AND FRED WEASLEY!" She shouts, making my eardrums throb, before slamming the door shut behind me.

I can't even get breakfast in my own house... Bill is going to get an earfull when I get to him.

"You're exiled as well?" I hear behind me.

I turn around to see Harry, Hermione, and Ginny all dressed in nice clothes, beating out old rugs with some sort of whisk. I don't know why Mum insists on making us do all these chores by hand. I just snort and take the extra whisk that Hermione offers me.

"I heard that Fleur is bringing Beauxbaton students that are transferring to Hogwarts here. I guess they are staying with us until school starts." Ginny tells us, hitting the rug that goes in Mum and Dad's room with all of her might.

I can't help but to laugh as she stumbles, nearly knocking herself off of her feet. I hear Hermione, beside me, make a sound of distaste. She made it well known that she did not care for Fleur, or the Beauxbatons for that matter, at all.

"Where'd you hear that?" I ask, wiping a bit of sweat from my forehead.

"Mum told me that I'd have to give up my room." She explains, speaking bitterly. "If these students are anything like Fleur, these are going to be the longest three days of my life." She remarks.

If these students happen to be girls, then these next three days could be the best of my life. I can't help but to grin to myself, remembering how many beautiful girls Beauxbaton had brought during the Triwizard Tournament.

I meet eyes with Harry, who was on the other side of my large egyptian rug, with an amused smile on my face. I raise my eyebrows, not even having to say a word. He breaks out into laughter.