Camp Rock 2: Our Time is Here || Session One

Author's Note: Ha-ha, I'm actually going to start this before Camp Rock 2: Final Jam comes out, so that way I can have it my way :] But have you guys seen the sneak peek for the movie!? It looks totally good! Joe's a total goofball and Demi, or rather Mitchie, has really stepped out of her shell, don't you think? Yeah, yeah. I know. It's almost nothing, but hey, I've gotta start somewhere right? I promise Session Two will be better. Any who~

Session One:

I grinned and looked down at the postcard Mitchie sent me. It stated that her mom was catering Camp Rock again, so that meant she was going! I placed the postcard down beside the one sent by Caitlyn a week ago stating, that she too, was returning to the camp. Running my hands through my dark hair, I stood up and glanced around my room. My walls were lavender with flower prints that were only a shade or two darker. My white canopy bed sat in the middle of my room, draped in white and silver. A matching drawer was against the wall near the door and a vanity was on the other side of the door, while my closet was on the other side of the room, along with a bookcase. My guitar was propped up against my bed. I reached down and grabbed it, eyes wandering over to my already packed bags. The trip to Camp Rock was tomorrow, and I had already made sure everything was packed. Camp was going to rock this year.

With my guitar in hand, I walked down to the first floor and out the backdoor, out onto the deck. I sat myself in the swing and stared out at the pink fluffy clouds. With a soft smile, I placed my fingers on the frets of the guitar and began to play the tune to the new song I was writing. I hadn't noticed the sky turn into a beautiful velvet since I was so concentrated on the song, not until my mother came outside, looking for me. "Taylor, sweetheart, it's time for dinner. C'mon, I made spaghetti." I grinned up at my mother as my grey eyes sparkled excitedly. I stood up and lifted my guitar, walking in after my mother.

Before I knew it, my head hit the pillow and my dreams were filled with sweet melodies.