Ch-2 What's wrong with me

Nicole’s POV.

Phone, check, wallet, check, money, hum don’t have I’ll steal some from my sister’s saving.

I went to her room, it was closed.

“R , and you awake?” I started knocking her door. Btw her names is Riley, and she is two years older than me she is 19.

“Now I am” She said, half growling it.

I stepped inside and jumped in her bed. “How was the nap?”

“Short.” She send me a death glare.

“Sorry, but you love me anyway”

“That’s the worst part” She sighed. “So, what do you need?”

“Some money. Oh and I borrowed your scarf, if you don’t mind” I was wearing skinny jeans, with black uggs and black sweater as well.

“Aha, it’s okay, how much?”

“10 , if you don’t mind” she handed me the money “Thankyouuthankyouu”

“Don’t forget to keep the change and give it back to me!”

“Not a promise!” I run quickly out of her room I looked at the clock in the stairs, 5:30 CRAP I’m already late. I took my bicycle and went to Matt’s house, fortunately he lives a few blocks aways from me. It took me 5 minutes to arrive.

My friends we’re already waiting for me. I saw Matt, Kace, Caleb and Demi.

“Sorry, sorry, I don’t know how time pass so fast! Uhm we should get going I think, to have good sits, and have time to buy something to eat” I said quickly as I was next to them.

“Sure” They all agree at unison.

While we were in the car, every timeI looked at Matt’s seat, he was glancing at me, and I turned quickly my head always blushing. Hopefully he won’t see it.

it get us 15 min to arrive at the Starbucks, it was a bit awkward this hole situation, everyone seems to give us Matt and me some space, they don’t really tried to talk to us, but neither us were talking with each other at first.

We were talking about nothing at the Starbucks, we already found seats and bought something to eat, I was drinking my mocha when Matt rested his arm over my shoulders, OK OK calm down, don’t freak out, he’s just trying to be nice with you, give him a chance. I glanced at Kace, she gave me a death glare. I leaned lefting my head over his chest, and we kept talking about random thing. Actually I’m enjoying this. I could get used to it maybe.

The show started, the girls that were huge fans were screaming and Justin Bieber appeared in the mini scenario. He started singing some Christmas song, I was enjoying the moment, singing some parts that I already heard on the radio a few times.

At some point of the song I was totally relax on Matt’s arm  I glanced at him, he was smiling very widely. I looked back a the scenario, it’s my imagination or Justin Bieber is looking at me now, it must be some girl behind us. I looked back but there where 2 guys, I turned my head to find Justin Bieber keep watching on this direction. It must be coincidence, but I felt sparkles around my body. I held his gaze for a long time.

“Seems Justin Barbie it’s enjoying his view” Matt said near my ear, sending chills all over my body.

“Apparently, but I think he’s just looking for someone”

“I don’t think so, he just saw a pretty girl, I can’t blame him, you’re just too beautiful”

I blushed at his comment. “Jealous of him checking me out?”