12

"Well?" He said waiting for my reply.

"I never stopped" I said, selflessly.

"I don't know what to say" he replied.

"Just don't say anything" I said softly, looking at him up and down.

"I'll help you to your mother" he said and I just looked at him like he was crazy, but I had to, I couldn't act up infront of the other teachers if they were still around.

He walked up to me and lifted me up slightly by putting my arm around his shoulders, taking the pressure off of my leg. We silently walked out of the school, I made a small whimper as he was going to fast.

"You ok?" He said and stopped.

"Yeah, just go slower" I said and he nodded.

We finally made it out to the car park, I saw my mum standing there, looking around for me. She scanned the car park and froze as she saw me and Mr Minter together, I knew her nightmare was playing on repeat again.

---Simons POV------

I saw her mum and my heart started to beat the fastest it has before. I made it to the car practically carrying Ellis.

"Thank you" her mum said as she took the weight of Ellis off of my shoulders.

"No problem" I said avoiding eye contact with her as much as possible.

I heard Ellis whimper as she climbed into the car "oh I'm sorry baby. I know, it will get better" her mum said and I turned away as I didn't want to hear her pain.

"Meet me at 5 o'clock on the dot at my house whilst Ellis is at the hospital, we need to talk" her mum whispered and I nodded.

Oh what could she want to talk to me about?

-----

The time had finally come, I decided to walk to Ellis' seeing as I knew I was going to be sent into deep thoughts and it's dangerous for me to drive in deep thoughts.

I walked up the steps and rang the doorbell, then Ellis' mum opened.

She looked around before finally pulling me into the house and locking the door.

"Mrs.Garcia?" I said confused as to why she was being so suspicious.

"It's Stephanie, follow me" she said and I followed her into the living room.

"I was checking for the hospital van, they were only giving a check up on Ellis not a scan over or anything." She said and I nodded.

"We have to stop this" she finally said, in a softer tone than before.

"I broke my little girl" she continued.

I placed a hand on her shoulder "we did" I said with a reassuring smile.

"I should have never got involved with her" I said.

"Can you be 100% honest with me?" She said and I nodded "how did you and Ellis get involved with eachother?" My heart began to race, I had to come clean.

"Are you sure?" I said in hope to get out of the situation.

"I need to know" she said.

"It started with that night she went to the club with her friends. I was planning to go there with my friends and then she turned up. I noticed her at the bar firstly and saw how beautiful she looked" I said and a smile grew on my face as I remembered the memories. 

"She started dancing and she was amazing, she was really letting her hair down. I couldn't keep my eyes off her the entire night. Then I noticed she disappeared, so I started looking around for her. I made it to outside of the pub and heard her voice, she was talking to some guy and he flirted with her and she accidentally gave away the fact that she was a virgin then I heard a squeal. I turned the corner to see her pressed against the wall by some man looking like she was going to cry, the rage overwhelmed me and I sucker punched him in the face." I looked at her mum too see her face looking sympathetic.

"I grabbed her hand knowing I had to get her and myself out of there, I dragged her away to my car and texted my friends to keep an eye out for her friends. I told her that she needed to go home but she claimed she was in a state and couldn't face you, so I told her she was coming home with me. We arrived at my house and I gave her a change of clothes and my bed to sleep in as I was doing work and usually end up sleeping on the sofa. It was about two or three am and I was getting stressed out. I heard her behind me and we spoke and then..."

"And then?" Her mum said instantly.

"She kissed me" I watched her face get taken back, I knew I was going to hate telling this bit "I couldn't help it, my body took over, I felt like I needed her, I completely forgot about her age or anything. Things got heated and we ended up going upstairs, she knew and I knew what she wanted and to be honest I was prepared too. I asked her again and she was more than happy. I ended up sleeping with her that night." I watched her mothers eyes close and squint knowing it was hard for her to hear that.

"I woke up before her in the morning and watched her sleep, she looked so peaceful and calm and healthy; that was when I knew I was attached. She woke up and I asked her if she had feelings for me and she said yes. We just laid in bed all day watching films" I smiled "then she fell asleep on me and I couldn't wake her up, her face was all smooshed and she looked adorable" I said whilst giggling then looked to see her mum was smiling at my happiness.

"I took her home whilst you and her dad were apparently at work. I invited her out with me and my friends the next day and she was followed by a bunch of boys as we waited in Westfield. I noticed her and sent my two friends to warn them off as I and my other friends made sure she was okay. She got along with the girls really well as they also had been in relationships with minors and stayed together since. I paid for her Nandos then made sure she got home safe and told her to ring me as soon as she got in. From then on we grew closer and closer and everyday I fell in love with her again. Then the fight happened at school and you were told by Mia about us and I felt so broken. Ever since then I would always come home to the only picture I had with her which was on the train journey home, she come up behind me and kissed my cheek photobombing me as I tried to take a selfie. Not seeing her again left me broken, I was stressed out all of the time, moody, barely talked to my friends and family, I just gave up. In a matter of weeks, that girl had me hooked and I don't think I can ever move on, no girl can replace her. Then when she told me what happened to her over the past year I just wanted to hold her and never let go. I don't know what it's is about her Mrs.Garci- Stephanie, but I think I'm deeply in love with your daughter"