Chapter 24

October 4,2016(Tuesday)
Olivia's POV-

It's now 6:45am and I had about 4 hours of sleep after crying myself to sleep last night and my eyes are all bloodshot. I walk downstairs dressed in a pair of sweats and a hoodie, I grab some pancakes dad made for me for this morning. Dad hands me a plate of bacon and a glass of apple juice which I gladly take. I eat my breakfast quietly as dad cleans the dishes he used to make everything.

"You don't have to go to school baby you look really tired" dad says to me as I finish my breakfast

"Thanks dad" I say to him putting my dishes away and hugging him.

"No problem honey I don't want you going to school and you being tired and having bags under your eyes" dad says to me as he lets go and I climb the stairs to brush my teeth before climbing back into bed to fall asleep instantly. When I wake back up it's 10:25 and I had a extra 4 hours of sleep and I now feel refreshed and not tired like I was earlier. I walk downstairs to a completely quiet house and see a note from dad.

To Olivia,
Went to work with your mom, the twins are at daycare and Emily is at college we will all be home at 4:30. There is money on the kitchen counter for food when you wake up.
I love you,
Dad

I go over to the counter to see 50 dollars and a take out menu for Chinese. I pick up the house phone that's on the wall and call the Chinese place ordering a thing of sweet and sour chicken and some white rice. The Chinese will be here at 11:00 so I have 30 minutes to relax and watch tv. I walk into the living room thinking back to yesterday and why Caleb wouldn't just push that bitch away from him instead of standing there shocked. I push that thought out of my head and try to find something to watch since it's only 10:30 nothing is on so I put on a old recorded movie that I hadn't watched. The doorbell rings making me stop the movie which was really good and now has me hooked on it. I walk to the front door to see the Chinese delivery man holding a bag of my food and tapping his foot, I open the door to smell the heaven in his arms.

"Hello here is your food the total is $16.22" the older man holds out my food as I hand him the money over.

"Thanks have a good day" I say to him closing the door

"You too" he says right before I shut the door as he starts walking to his car. I walk into the kitchen to grab a fork before going back into the living room to finish the movie and eat my food.

5:00pm

Mom, dad, Emily and the twins just got home a few minutes ago with pizza and breadsticks. I go to grab a plate a put a few pieces of pizza on my plate before going to sit down in the living room with my family.

"How was your day Liv?" Dad ask me when he sits down

"It was okay" I said to him as everyone else joins us we all sit as a family and talk about our days.

"Let's have a family movie night" mom says to us as we finish eating dinner.

"Okay I'll make popcorn" dad says getting up to make the popcorn

"I'll grab drinks" I say to everyone else walking into the kitchen to pour drinks into cups. I get the twins apple juice in a cup with a lid and grab four cans of Mountain Dew. When I walk into the living room dad is handing out containers of popcorn and I hand everyone the drinks I brought before sitting next to dad who's holding a blanket for me to use. I lay my head on dads shoulder as he plays the movie the boys picked out because we have to watch age appropriate movies. After the movie is over we put another one in when the doorbell rings which dad gets up to get the door.

"Hello" I hear Caleb say to dad

"Hey Caleb what can I do for you?" Dad ask him

"Can I talk to Liv?" Caleb ask dad hopefully dad says no

"Sorry Caleb she's sleeping" dad says to him I'm so glad dad didn't say something else.

"Okay thanks anyway" Caleb says as dad shuts the door and comes back into the living room and sits back down next to me before playing the movie.

"Thanks for telling him asleep dad" I say to him

"No problem honey, I'm not going to allow him to talk to you unless you want him to talk to you" dad says to me as I nod leaning into him as he wraps his arm around me. As we watch the movie I fall asleep on his shoulder and I'm awoken to the movement of being carried up the stairs. Dad places me on my bed before pulling the covers over me and kissing my forehead.

"Thanks dad" I say to him, when he turns the lights off that makes the room really dark.

"No problem baby girl" he says to me leaving the door open a little for champ to come in and out of my room. Which he comes running in after dad walks down the hallway to his room after he checks on the twins like he normally does.

"Come here champ" I say as he comes into the room and jumps on my bed, he lays down with his head on my chest and wiggles a little so I'll pet him. As soon as I stop petting him he gets in my face and starts licking me so I'll pet him again, anytime you stop petting him he tries to get your attetion. If you stop petting him he might even start pawing at your arm or licking your face to get you to pet him again.

October 7,2016(Friday)
Olivia's POV-

I've avoided Caleb all week, I drove my car to school instead of driving with him and in class I didn't sit by him. I ignored him when he tried to talk to me and now I just got home from school for the week. I know I should let him explain but I don't think I can face him right now. I put my book bag in my bedroom before taking champ outside to use the bathroom. When we've been outside for about 15 minutes I turn to go inside before I hear the person I've been trying to ignore.

"Liv can I talk to you?" I hear Caleb right behind me before I can even move to get away from him he's holding my arm so I can't run away from him like I've done most of the time he's tried to talk to me.

Thanks for reading Everlark2000