Chapter Five

Sorry for not updating again! I've been so behind lately... I'm sorry! Though, I have ben working on some stuff for this series lately. I'll tell you more later! For now, enjoy!

Chapter Five

Blaze

Before I knew it, lunch had past. The day was half over. I'm sure I wasn't the only student rejoicing at this fact.

"What're you thinking about?" Nolan asked, poking my shoulder with the eraser of his pencil.

"Huh? Oh. Just about how close we're getting to the end of the day, is all..."

"Students! Students! Attention please! Student Concil has decided on a date for the back to school dance! September eighth! Yes, this Friday! Get your masks ready! Hehe!"

I rolled my eyes. Skylar, really? You... I don't even have a word for what she is. Not one even came to mind. Believe me, I've been trying to think of one for ages. "Does she have to sound so cheery?"

"Oh, just don't listen to her."

"SHe's over the loud speaker, how am I supposed to not to?"

He blinked. "Did that even make sense?"

I shook my head, "Nope. Not really."

"Ahem. Would you mind having a conversation after my class has ended?"

"Um, yes, Miss..." I said, averting my eyes back to the packet we had been given earlier.

"Er, sure," Nolan responded, glancing my way one last time before he also looked back down to his desk, the packet sitting there, untouched.

Oh, calculus. I don't understand you. At all. You're a foreign language. One that I have no interest at in learning. Ever.

---

"I'm tired..."

"Of calculus?"

"Yes. And I'm just tired in general..."

"First day depression, more like it."

"Oh, yes. Don't you love it? Homework filling up your back pack enough to make your back look pregnant."

"Yeah."

"At least the day's over?"

"WHICH MEANS WE CAN SLEEP. OH YEAH."

"I though I was the tired one..." Nolan laughed while random passing by students watched us.

"Everyone's tired, bro."

"Bro?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes!" I said, stuffing my back pack. "It really does look pregnant..."

"C'mon, let's go..."

"'Kay."