Chapter Six NEW

Hey everyone. This is the new chapter that has never been uploaded on @nixacum. Thanks for reading and I hope that you'll enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicolette's POV

I slowly woke up, keeping my eyes closed as I snuggled deeper into the duvet. I let a small yawn out, glad that I didn't have school today. Brielle and I can do whatever we want today!

I sighed before opening my eyes up and sitting up in the bed. My blood froze when I saw where I was. My heartbeat increased as I squeezed my eyes shut, wishing that last night's events were all just a part of a nightmare.

I looked around the room in horror, knowing that this wasn't a dream. The winter sunlight was streaming in through the window, giving the room a cool glow, as if this was part of some horror movie. I shuddered, wrapping my arms around myself, trying to devise a plan to get out of this place.

The doorknob slowly started to jiggle, so I quickly laid back down and pretended to be asleep. The door opened and someone stepped in, their shoes making loud thuds as they walked over to my bed. I steadied my breathing as best I could, having a bit of a hard time knowing that one of them was inches away from me.

"I know that you're awake love. Please open your eyes," a soft voice whispered. I ignored them and continued my fake slumber. They sighed and I felt the bed dip slightly as they say down on the edge.

"I'll wait here all day if I have to..." they warned me. The voice sounded like Niall's, but that didn't make the situation much better.

After a few moments of still silence, the door creaked open yet again and another pair of footsteps sounded across the hard wood floorboards.

"She's faking?" they asked quietly, and I immediately recognised the voice as Harry's. Niall mumbled a quick, "Yes." I felt the urge to shiver, but I quickly refrained from doing so, though my heart was beating so fast that I thought it would burst out of my chest.

"Well, I guess that I'll just have to do this," he replied frustratedly and before I could react, he had scooped me up into his arms and started to walk out of the room.

"Put me down!" I screeched in terror as my eyes flew open. Harry laughed as he continued the walk down the hall, Niall following behind. There was a hint of a smile on his face, making m glare at him as I tried to get out of Harry’s arms.

"Well, good morning to you too!" Harry teased as he struggled to keep me from falling out of his arms and onto the ground. He strode past the living area before entering what seemed to be a large kitchen/ dining room.

"Calm down, okay? What do you want for breakfast?" he asked, sitting me down in a chair at the table in the corner where Louis was sittings and watching amusedly.

I crossed my arms and glared down at the table, refusing to answer the murderer that was standing in front of me.

"Well, I guess that you'll get eggs and toast then," he announced cheerfully before walking away towards the modern looking kitchen area. The appliances were all stainless steel and the wood that was used was so dark that it was almost black. There were splashes of grey, which only made the kitchen/ dining area brighter by just a shade.

"Good morning, girl who won't tell me her name!" Louis greeted me from his seat right across from me. I ignored him, looking down at the dark table and trying to see if I'd have any chance at escaping right now.

I glanced around the room and realised that only Louis and Harry were in the room and Harry's back was facing the door as he made eggs on the stove. Louis was sitting right across from me and could probably intercept me, so I guess that I can't escape then...