The meaning of Shane/ Tagged

A word derived from a Greek "San" one of three of the modern day symbols considered obsolete in the Greek language.

The name was given to the children of those who were considered "criminally genius". Also considered to be one of the few names that can effect the owner's personality over their lifetime in a aesthetically pleasing but deeply malicious way!

Perceived by the Romans to be the only name "combining good and evil to create balance and perfection."

Example: Shane... it flows off the tongue like silk.

Example: "When you scream "Shane!" it vibrates your body right down the middle... wow try it."
----------------------------------------------
I got tagged from Animo_fox18
And I got a surprise for you!
(^∇^)Just have to wait
Animo_fox18 !

RULES
1. Tag 15 People
2. Tell 13 facts about you.

1. I play an instrument.

2. I speak English but I'm very bad at my grammar. My classmates make fun of my grammar. T^T Please stop! It's mean. T-T And I'm trying my best at improving my Grammar.

3. I like to listen to music to take my mind off things and not to listen to my thoughts.

4. I have many fears that aren't in the phobia list.

5. I get easily scared. T-T (Please don't scare me)

6. I can talk a bit of Japanese and I'm learning how to talk in my parents language.

7. I can bake but I don't like to bake for people. Only family and family friends. (I'm being honest!)

8. I originally have 5 scars but one scar disappeared. I know more scars are gonna come!
(I do some dumb stuff when I'm alone or when I'm with my friends.....scars are normal)

9. I can't draw.

10. I have many notebooks and notes on my phone to contain my random stories that pop into my brain!

11. I have 2 birthmarks and I don't like people to see them.

12. MELANIE MARTINEZ!! I LOVE HER SONGS ESPECIALLY SIPPY CUP!!

13. I like to listen to OMFG!! I love her/his songs!! My favorite is Hello!!
(It's the song up there!! And FINALLY. I was running out of ideas) 

PEOPLE TO TAG!
(Sorry..Not sorry..JK IM SORRY)

DiabolikLovers_izFab I love talking to you!

Animo_fox18 SURPRISE! JK! You don't need to do this....maybe >:3

AnimeChick0224 HI! LOVE YOUR BIO.

xXFallenHeroXx Love your work!

Buzzybee36 How do you do your profile picture?

Alissaheartfilia ...HI!....

blueberrybunnies12 How are you?

fukogasai $15 ISN'T CHEAP. SAVE MONEY. LIVE BETTER.

Tikki_Wolf Hi!!

Trinityjjd13 How are you too?

tiakemp31 JERZA!!

linatheloser Sorry...I'm not good at PMs...T-T

KayzieTheCrazyOtaku Love your drawings! 

sofia_sophisticated I like your name. ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

AlyssaTheDragon I LOVE YOUR BOOK! >////<

I just toke my time to comment on everyone I've tagged. I hope these complements make their day?

THANKS FOR READING IF YOU DID! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ