The Protectors

Hey people I just wanted to say...

ENJOY THE STORY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Shadow's POV

“What?!” Jacob exclaimed and I glared at him. He just had to shout when he was standing right next to me. Jacob’s facial expression softened. “Sorry Shadow,” He apologized. “But, that just has to be the most stupidest idea I’ve ever heard!” 

“God, Jacob.” Max groaned tiredly. “Do have to shout so early in the morning? Some of us have just woken up, you know?”

John, our leader, shook his head at the two boys. “Look, you guys have been ordered by the queen to do this.” He said glaring at us. I swear, all he does is glare. I wonder if the reason he glares so much is because he was cursed or something. 

I let out a sigh and everyone’s gaze turned to me. In everyone’s eyes I was the leader of our little gang. I just stared at them bored. Jacob was glaring, Max looked as if he was about fall asleep any minute while Lola, well she was normal, all happy and giddy. She was weird. 

“Guys there is no point in arguing with him.” I said glaring at Jacob. He and the queen are annoying. I looked at John. “Email me the details.” With that I turned on my heel and walked out. The guard moved aside as I walked down the big hall with my gang tailing behind me. A smirk played on my lips as I walked. 

“Why are you smirking, Shadow?” Jacob asked me.

“It can’t be a good thing if she’s smirking. Nothing good ever happens when she does.” Max stated sleepily and I let out a humourous laugh. 

“Can’t a girl smirk when she wants to without being judged?” I said stopping and spinning around to face them. They immediately shook their heads and my smirk turned into a frown.  

“You guys are horrible,” I said. A smirk overtook Jacob’s lips now. “But you love us,” he said, sounding so sure of himself. 

The smirk returned. “Hmm, I wouldn’t be so sure about that,” I said, turning to the exit and carried on walking. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!