chapter one:my boyfriend

ok. so here is the first chapter. comment if you want more or I'm just gonna delete everything... enyjoy :D

P.S. next chapter will come if I get enough of votes and comments. I've alredy got my whole story written down. :) and there is a picture of Nina and Andrej...

*****

It's evening, I'm all alone and there is a knock on the door. I already know it's Him-Andrew. I quickly open the door, so curious neighbors don't see him. When we're safe, I kiss him long and hard. I can't refuse this black hair, azure blue eyes, this full lips that over and over again suprise me with their experience.

When we finally come to the air I say: ''You should really go to the kissing competition you know?'' He just smiles at me and asks: ''Is Jan home?''

Jan is my older brother and he takes care with me now that our parents are gone. They both died in car accident on their way on holidays in Germany.

''No, but he will be soon probably. He took out his new girlfriend Ana and I think they went in the cinema. You need him or something?''

''No, just checking the time I can spend with you, my dear. Afterwards, I'm going out for the drink with Grills. Wanna come with me?''

''What? No! I already told you I don't like you hanging out with them. They have a bad reputation. You know, most of the people think they burned neigbors's garden shed.''

''Owh, don't be mad at me! You should hug me now, that you still have me!''

Boy, he can be very annoying sometimes, but I still like hugging and kissing with him. And he likes hugging and kissing with me…

''So how was your afternoon?'' he asks when he sits on the sofa and I go for two coca-cola's.

''It was fine, I guess. Mostly of it, I read that book I borrowed yesterday. It's very interesting. In fact, the main character in just like you – mischievous, handsome and teh best boyfriend on whole world.''

I laughingly give him coca-cola.

''Who knows, meybe I'll read that book and learn something from it.'' 

I know he's joking. He would even look at the book. I kiss him again, but this time I accidentally spill a little bit of cola on his pants, just in the middle.

''Oh, no! How can I be so clumsy? I’ll go get towel. Be right back!’’

I run upstairs to the bathroom, grab a towel and run downstairs, now in the kitchen. I start to wipe his pants.

Suddenly I hear my brother: ‘’whooa whoa! What is happening here?’’