Chapter 3

Hello! I'm having a minor writers block, but I guess i'll get over it. I would really appreciate if you would comment/fan/vote. It gives me like a motivation to write. I hope all you guys had a great holiday season. Here's a picture of Tommy. Anyways on with the story.

  P.S. Check out my friends youtube channel: poptart lickers

  There's a vid at the corner. That Matt and Mateo, they are truly one of a kind. :P

___________________________________________________________________________________

   Mary was confused and anxious. She couldn't focus on her work in third period. She barely heard her teacher call her name to answer the question. She got the answer wrong and the teacher looked at her with dismay. 'Fuck that. It's just a question, not midterms. I got more important things to worry about' Which was kind of true. She was afraid she got him mad. She didn't like getting people mad. She was a people pleaser. She wasn't selfish. She always felt guilty about the tiniest things.

  "Hey, you seem nervous. Are you?" Her friend Cindy asked her, concerned. She was petite and really skinny, even though she ate more than Mary. Her dark skin matched her hair. Her glasses cover her hazel eyes that most of her friends thought were amazing.

  Mary nodded, not wanting to say anything. She didn't want to seem stupid. She does that enough.

  Cindy noticed she didn't want to talk about, so she turned around and talked to Noel. Noel was a guy that always looked confused and lost. Mary thought he was cute, with his curly black hair and glasses.

  Once the bell rung, Mary said bye to Cindy and started walking towards the main stairs. The main stairs were never checked by the administrators since they thought no one would go there to skip. They are way wrong. Everyone goes there to skip class.

  Tommy was patiently waiting for Mary. He sat on the second step of the main stairs. It was located next to the main hallway which lead to the front office. The stairs were white with the school colors in stripes: blue, gold and white. He was worried that she wouldn't come or agree. He knew Mary wasn't the kind of girl you could push around. She was confident and never insecure, well in front of him. He didn't knew if she was insecure in front of other people.

  Tommy watched as Mary walked down the hall in her blue and white striped shirt showing her tanned shoulders and black skinny jean. Her head held up high and hips swinging. She stood infront of him in seconds, hands on her hips.

  "You wanted to talk," Mary said sounding confident and relaxed when deep inside she was super nervous.

  "Yeah, I need you to do me a favor," Tommy said hesitantly. 'Whew,' Mary thought, 'Atleast he's not mad at me'

  Mary let out a sigh and sat on the step next to him.

  "You know that Rachel likes me. But now she follows me. And somehow she knows all my classes. And I can't take it anymore."

  "And what do I have to do with this?" Mary interrupted.

  "Well, I want to know if you would act like my fake girlfriend. Just to get her off my back. Just like like you did with Joe," Tommy explained.

  Mary was baffled. "I never pretended to go out with Joe. I just made it seem like it. We never had anything; not even a fling. Do think I'm some type of whore that pretends to go out with guys for favors or money. 'Cause it's great to know that what you think of," Mary said while getting up to leave. Tears fighting to get out. It hurt her a lot to know that he thought she was that. That she would fake anything to get money.

  "No, Mary," Tommy caught her wrist and pulled her down to sit on the steps. He tried putting his hands on her face to make her look at him, but she slapped him when he tried. "I don't think that about you. I just know that Rachel would leave me alone if she thought we were dating. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I guess I didn't think this through,"

  Tommy waited for her response. "So you want to pretend that we're dating to make her get off your back. You actually think that's gonna work. Dude, this isn't a damn movie or book. She's gonna keep liking you," She stated.

  "Just give it a try. Please. For me?" He used the puppy eyes one her.

  "Fine, but if the hot soccer player asks me out, you are so getting dumped," Tommy chuckled. "What's the plan?"

  "What plan?" Tommy asked.

  "Do we just act like were a couple infront of every one, or just when she's around? When and how did you ask me out? Do we have to hang out and crap? And what are your favorite things? A good girlfriend has to know her boyfriends likes and dislikes? And for how long do we have to go out?" Mary asked.

  "I haven't really thought of that" Tommy muttered. Mary laughed.

  "So you ask me to be you're fake girlfriend and you don't even have a plan," She said mockingly. "You're brother got his own car now right?" Tommy nodded. "Did you guys ride together today?"

  "No..." Tommy said, stil not catching the point of her questions.

  "And you brought your car?"

  "Yes."

  "Then let's ditch this place and hang out somewhere else where we can't get caught and think anout the plan to this 'relationship'," Mary put quotation marks around the word relationship.

  Tommy thought if it was a good idea. His parents would be pissed if they found out. But what are the chances that they find out?

  "Yeah let's go," He grabbed her hand, but she stopped.

  "First of all, friends hold hands like this," Mary held thier hand up, "Boyfriends and girlfriends hold hands like this," She moved her fingers so thier fingers were laced with each other. Tommy shook his head. She would care about that.

  They walked to the cafeteria checking if thier was anyone there first, of coarse. They went through the cafeteria doors and went outside. Tommy hesitated to go outside. Mary didn't. Tommy was going to go to opening to the parking area when Mary tugged at his hand and shook her head no. She led him to the part of the fence that was behind a portable.

  "So you want to do some stuff first," He wiggled his eyebrows. Mary gave him a small smile, but rolled her eyes. She put her finger to her mouth signaling to be quiet.

  She started climbing the fence, but when she was almost to the top she slipped. She let out a loud gasp as Tommy caught her by the waist. The fence made a little noise.

  Mary was frightened. If she got caught she would be dead. They would call her mom and her mom would kill her. Sure she's done this before but never got caught.

  Mary kept quiet for a moment tryng to figure out if someone heard and was coming to check what was going on.

  No one came. She started climbing again and made it succsefully over this time.

  "Your turn," She said when her feet hit the ground. Tommy climbed over it in no time. Mary grabbed his hand and started leading him to the parking area. In minutes they were in front of his car.

  Mary's jaw dropped. "This is your car," She said outloud. She new his family had money, like a lot of money, but she didn't know they had enough money to buy a seventeen year old guy a red Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4. 'Did those even come out yet?' Mary thought.

  "Yeah. Birthday present from my mom and dad," Tommy said like it was no biggie. It was a biggie for her. He opened that door for her and closed it when she got in.

  "Why did we have to go over the fence?" Tommy asked.

   "There's someone who stays guard to see if anyone tries to ditch," Mary said in a 'duh' voice.

   "I guess you do this often?"

   "You could say that," She raised her eyebrow. "Come on, drive, let's get out of this dump,"

  Tommy did what she said.