#7 He Knows He Has Feelings For You When...

Harry:

He can’t keep his eyes off of you. His eyes seem to follow you, as you move around. He never really says much when he’s with you, because he’s too caught up looking at you; entranced by your beauty.

He loves watching the way your hips sway when you walk, or the way your hair bounces when you move. He likes to watch the way your eyes light up when you smile; he finds your freckles much more intriguing than he should, and he can never stop staring at the slight blush creeping up to your cheeks when you notice he’s watching you.

Liam:

He can’t stop shaking. His hands shake, stuttering as he attempts to hold a conversation with you. He grows shy, and blushes bright red when you smile at him. He’s nervous; nervous that he’ll say something stupid, nervous that he’ll look like a fool in front of you. He’s so worried that you’ll think he’s strange, or something of the like, and he really doesn’t want you to think badly of him, because he really does love you.

And he would be mortified if you thought those sorts of things about him, especially when he’s given you his heart, and is loving you with every piece of his being.

Zayn:

He can’t keep his hands off of you. He finds it physically challenging to not touch you; whether it’s a light brush with the back of his hand against your cheek, or a passionate kiss, he fights the temptation to touch you.

He knows you have a boyfriend, and he knows that he can’t just do that sort of thing.

So he tries to supress his feelings for you, because he knows that your boyfriend wouldn’t like them, and he knows that you wouldn’t either – there was a reason you were dating him.

Louis:

He can’t stop smiling at you. It doesn’t matter how hard he tries, he can’t wipe the stupid grin off of his face. He knows he looks like a complete idiot, the huge smile on his face as he listens to you talk, or watches you. He can’t help but turn his lips upwards as you start to talk, rambling about nothing – or everything; he just doesn’t pay much attention to what you’re saying, just those pretty lips of yours that he wants to kiss.

Niall:

He can’t stop thinking about you. You’re always in his head; stuck on his mind. He can’t seem to go five minutes without thinking about you, wondering what you’re doing, and where you are. He can’t stop thinking about the late-night conversations you two have, and the things you say to him when you’re half-asleep.

He’s always thinking about you, worrying about your safety and wondering what you’re doing. He wants to make sure you’re okay, that you’re not in trouble. He wants to see you again, to make sure that you really are fine.

And he won’t stop thinking about you, - worrying about you -, until he sees you again. 

Authors Note:

I know it's short. Im really sorry btw this week was hectic with the last football game for the season. Guess who won? Not our school. Well I AM GONNA UPDATE LATER TONIGHT just to make it up to you guys! & WOW thanks a lot for almost 400 reads means alot! Oh yea i wanted to say that i will not be posting personal preferences on this book because i feel like everyone should seee themselves in these preferences not just one person i mean we all deserve our Happily Ever After right? Well see you later (:

-Amy