Sinead- I had one too many (chpt 5-6)

Chapter 5

It's been a month. It's been actually good, me and Andre are ok friends, nothing much but it's better than it was before, even though the reason I even let him back in my life is because I want to know what James was babbling about. He did seem pretty serious. So it must be serious..Right?

I was now on my way to Uni. As always I would give James the stare which meant "what the fuck were you talking about". We still spoke like normal. It was just he can't finish a sentence like that and walk of like.. WTF! I was sitting at the back of the bus with Natalie and my other friend Kieran.

Kieran -naah but still she was ready to hop on me” me and Nat looked at each other then back at him and cut our eyes. We was just on the bus listening to Kieran talk about his sex life. The bus journey was just amazingly dry. so was the rest of the day really. Most of the day i tried to get James to speak, as usual he just didnt say a word.

I was in my room with Andre talking about college.

him-nah Uni is different we dont do that, but bun that" he said laughing, i joined in.

me-how Anishae" i said looking at the tv, i felt his eyes burning through me. I finally looked at him, he was screwing. But why?

me-seriously" i said truthfuly. He looked at me and replied "she's healthy" and kept quiey. I then took his face ans stroked it and smiled, his screw turned into a smile and then our smiles turned into kissing. He was passionately kissing me, his soft touch of his lips made me leave this world..this universe. The way his kisses were so soft and delicate and meaningful it just made you lose yourself. I soon pulled away and looked at him, but then he just leaned in and kissed me again. We was just there kissing each other for a good 20 minutes untiled he pulled me ontop of him and started exploring his manly hands all over my body. He lifted his hands and then strated playing with my hair whilst his toungue played with mine, our movement strated to increase as we got more into it and soon his manly hands trailed down to my waist, he strated rubbing my side and then soon removed one hand from my face and used both to lift up my top. I continued kissing him until my mind went some where else...

Me-mmm uhh” he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him making him go deeper and deeper

Him-mmmm” I started to feel him get bigger inside me

Me-uhh..do you love me

Him-mm hmm” he said still going in and out of me

Me-would you..mm.. ever..uhh..leave me” I said stroking his toned chest, he looked me deep in my eyes, and slowed down still going in and out of me

Him-ill never leave you” he leaned in and kissed me softly……

I looked through the whole wardrobe I couldn’t find anything. I went through all our draws. NOTHING! He was gone and so was all of his stuff....

I pulled away and looked at him. I felt the tears comming, what was i doing! He looked at me as if he was worried. I brokedown, couldnt handle it, the way i loved him..it killed me. He tried comforting me, i got of him and ran to the bathroom locking the door beinhd me. I dropped on my knee's as a bunch of flash backs were attacking me at once. Everything that has happened was just repeating itself continuously in fast mode, everything from the day he left until just now. After 5 minutes my head started killing me, i looked around as everything looked blury and and unreal. Flash back still continued to hit me. My head got worse by the second, i slowly stood up and wobbled over to the sink. My head started to Ache so bad that i felt as if i was going to pass out. I opened the cabinate above the sink and took out the paracetamol and swolled two. I looked around everything was more blury than before, a sharp pain started to attack my head. The pain was excruciating. I started to swollow massive amounts of tablets, the pain just wouldnt go, i slammed the bottle of pain killers in the sink and screamed loud. Flash back still continued to hit me, the same things just kept rewinding it self and rewinding it self. It just wouldn't stop! Andre was banging on the door, and has been for the past 10 minutes. The pain continued to get stronger as the flash backs became faster and Andre's nocks became louder and started to echoe in my head. I looked around as i moved back shaking, i felt myself getting extremely weak, i tried finding something to hold but i was too late.