sixty five

"sebastian, we're getting married in two weeks time. what the fuck."

sebastian laughed at his fiancée's facial expression, cupping her face in his hands and kissing her quickly, "i know and i can't wait damn it."

talia grinned broadly, kissing seb again and pulling away a little to grab his hand in hers, "i can't believe it's come around so quickly though? i'm so excited."

"so am i, mrs talia stan to be." he winked, pulling her close to him yet again to kiss her. he twirled her around then, hands still interlocked, and led her towards the café they'd been headed to.

they sat down with a sigh minutes later, hands curled around two lattes as they conversed just as they usually would.

the huge table at which they were sat was soon to be filled by their close friends, and as the bell sounded signalling they'd arrived, talia shuffled closer to seb to make additional room on the couch.

they'd arranged to meet today to discuss positions of importance in the wedding, so all of their closest friends and cast mates were a little curious.

"hey guys," seb smiled, "we were gonna order drinks but there are like 63 of us so didn't know what to get."

chris, lizzie, anthony and robert stood up immediately after first sitting down to go and get drinks, the others settling down as they waited.

they returned minutes later, numerous drinks in tow, and sat down with their eyes locked to the engaged couple in front of them.

"so we want you all involved as much as possible in the wedding," talia beamed up at seb and then at their joined hands, then around at their friends, "so we're lowkey giving all of you roles."

seb took a sip at his drink, "i love you all and shit, but chris is gonna be best man. he already knows and i'm sure you all guessed it anyway so.."

"and yeah, cel is inevitably my maid of honour. but, my bridesmaids are gonna be scarlett, lizzie, leia and my 17 year old cousin tori, who has just moved out here." talia smiled warmly, and the girls all grinned.

anthony jokingly scoffed, faking offence at not being selected as a bridesmaid.

"the rest of you guys, since there are a fucking lot of you," sebastian laughed, "can be my groomsmen. is that a thing? yeah let's go with it. and we've promised aaron his position of godparent to our first child - not wedding related i know - but just putting it out there y'know?"

the group all grinned. they were happy to have any form of involvement in their best friends' wedding, so their decisions had worked out well.

with the wedding so soon, both talia and sebastian were content. they couldn't wait to be married and spend the rest of their lives with eachother, and it couldn't have been coming any slower now they'd acknowledged that there were only two weeks to go until their special day.

---
lowkey a messy af filler but i decided it'll end on chap eighty, with the wedding, so this works out pretty well ???
i love y'all why do you even still read this lmao x