Lost Heart

Lost Heart

                                     Chapter1- Before it happened

“Daniela Anderson come here your friend is waiting!” Mom cried up the stairs.

“Coming” When I came down she was sitting with her big baby belly on the couch. She was pregnant with two little girls Candice and Caitlyn.

Chloe, a.k.a my best friend in the world, was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs to pick me and my ten year old chatterbox of a sister Hailee up for school.

“You ready?” Chloe asked.

“Yes, bye mom” I yelled as Hailee and I left. Little did I know those were the last words I would ever say to her.

                                             -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Later that day as I left school I saw a policeman in front of school. When I looked at him he started walking towards me. So I started walking away, but he soon caught up to me.

          “Are you Daniela Anderson?” He asked

          “Yes”

          “You need to come with me”

          So I don’t know why but I followed him into the car and road to my house. I saw  Hailee and her suit case. so I assumed dad picked her up early. And then I saw my dad’s face, there was sadness beyond belief.

          “What…what happened, where’s mom?” I stammered

          “She was in labor and she…” his voice trailed off. “Pack your bag we’re leaving.”

          “Where are we going” I said but he acted like he hadn’t heard me.

          So I went inside and packed as much of my clothes and shoes, that I could in my two suitcases. 

          Then dad, Hailee, and I got into the old truck and set of on the highway. And I still had no clue what happened or where on earth we were going.