(SkyMU) end it now...

This is SkyMU, it’s pretty sad I think, maybe, so if you don’t like dat then don’t read it!

Requested by: catdoggirl12 !!

Jason’s pov

 “I’ll be okay” that is the most common lie told by teenagers these days, especially in the case of Jason.
Is that what you all want me to say?” all of his friends thought he was fine, just weird little Jason, the quiet, logical guy who is always kind to everyone.
“I’m getting worse but they still haven’t noticed…”

“Jason…?” someone’s voice rang through the boys head; he looked up, to see Adam. “Hey Jason, what’s up buddy?” He asked.

“Absolutely nothing.” Jason replied softly, looking up at the almost perfect man who stood before him. His lips curved into a frown and he looked down at Jason sadly.

“What’s wrong Jason?” Jason bit his lip so that he wouldn’t start crying. It was really hard to answer a question like that when he knew nothing was right. He decided on forcing a smile and shaking his head.

“What are you talking about Adam? I’m completely fine!” Jason laughed, it tasted sour and he wanted to stop just he knew that Adam would suspect something if he did. Jason’s tongue was burning now, more than usual, it burnt from all the things he never said, never did, and one of them was admitting his feelings towards the one he loved. He had always hinted it and stuff but the person never got the message, after a while he gave up, accepting the fact that the person would not even consider loving him back anyways.

Adams frown deepened and he took a step forward, kneeling down in front of Jason. “I think that you’re telling a lie.”

Now it was Jason’s turn to frown. “What?”

“You heard me; you are lying, but why?”

“I-I’m not lying!”

“Yes you are, I can see it in your eyes.” Jason scanned Adam, frown still on his face.

“Everyone hates me…” Jason mumbled.

“What? No they don’t!” Adam argued, but it was no use, Jason screwed his eyes shut and yelled.

“Everyone hates me! I know they do don’t lie to me!! Everyone loves you, so you don’t know what it’s like!!!”

“And why do you think that!?”

Jason simply responded: “Because you are a beautiful lie, and I’m the ugly truth.” Adam went to say something but Jason was already out the door, keeping a steady pace and going to walk out the front door when someone tightly grasped his arm. Jason spun around with every intention to kick whoever it was but stopped, Adam was the one who was grasping his arm.

“Don’t go…” he mumbled.

“Why not?! I hate this place! I hate everything right now! Why are you even bothering!?” Jason yelled, trying to yank his arm free. This resulted on tripping and falling onto the couch, Adam on top of him. How cliché… Jason thought bitterly to himself. Adam didn’t get up, just pinned Jason’s arms to his sides so he couldn’t escape.

“I’m bothering because I can’t stand to see you look so plastic. So fake, every time you smile you look as though you’re going to smash like a porcelain doll or something, I don’t now I the others notice but I know you well enough to see.”

“Let me go! You don’t care! No one does!” Jason cried, refusing to believe any of it. Jason felt warm arms wrap around him and the body of another press against his own.

“You don’t have to care, but I do.” Adam murmured in his ear softly. It was then Jason couldn’t take it anymore. He burst into tears, burying his face in the crook of Adams neck and sobbing deeply. “Shh…” Adam cooed. “You can cry, don’t worry, I’m here, I’ll always be here.”

This somewhat comforted Jason, making him feel loved for the first time in a while. They stayed like that for about 10 minutes, Jason crying while Adam comforted him. When they both pulled away Jason was feeling much better, and Adam smiled. “Better?”

Jason nodded. “Much, thank you.” He was so tired now that he almost didn’t notice Adam lean in and place a soft kiss on his forehead. Adam flipped them around so that Jason was on top; he wrapped his arms around him and shut his eyes.

“Let’s just have a rest now… okay?” Adam murmured. Jason felt his cheeks flare up but nodded and rested his head on Adams chest. “Sleep well, Jason.”

“You too.” Jason murmured tiredly, he was almost asleep when he heard Adam mumble the three words he had been longing to hear ever since he met Adam.

“I love you…”

“JASON WAKE THE FUCK UP!” he heard someone scream. Jason blinked. What just happened? Had he fallen asleep? “Jason!!! You’re up!!” that was Adams voice…

“What happened?”

“You fell asleep, duh.” Adam was using his prissy girl voice that always made Jason giggle, but not this time. He blinked several more times, trying to remember what had happened. They were all playing a game and he got bored so he went and sat on the couch…. Then he fell asleep…

So that meant Adam didn’t love him, it was all a dream… “No way…” Jason murmured.

“What? What is it?” Adam questioned, looking at him.

“Nothing… never mind.” Jason mumbled bitterly.

“Well okay, but you should go to bed soon; it’s like 2 in the morning.” And with that, Adam walked away, leaving Jason in a haunting silence.

Jason smiled sadly and wandered aimlessly around for a while, until he found himself in a bathroom. “No one loves me…” he whispered, going over to the cupboard and getting out his shaver. “If I died right here and now no one would give a crap…” He removed the blades and held out his arm. “So I guess I’ll just save death the trouble.”

Holy crap I’m so sorry about how crap this is and how few updates I’m doing, crap crap crap! *throws friggin budder everywhere* THERE, I MADE UP FOR IT, HAPPY!?