chapter 2

As this man with raven hair, who revealed himself to be their new history professor collected all of their textbooks. At that moment Murda glanced outside and caught the sight of staff members carrying piles of textbooks. Some of them looked like final year's political science books. Murda knew because she had always seen those kind of books around at Ver's place. And rest were ones unknown to her.

Murda had always learned to do things out of sheer curiosity. There was something nagging in her head about all these textbooks being taken away. They might just be for some school purposes, she thought maybe a revision of the syllabus or ammendment.
Anyways, she thought.

But she had never before settled on anyways as an answer to her intriguing thoughts. Shaking the train of thought out I'd her mind, she focused back to the dias where the new professor had written his name on the smart board.
Professor McMillin J Stuart

He coughed as he handed Murda a booklet and she glanced down at those stiff hands. The right hand had limited movement and was visibly thinner.

History and Government of People
Ordinary Level History
J Stuart and A Gilbert

A new history textbook. New professor new book. The thoughts weren't strange, but one thing nagged still...
... Why wasn't Mr. Woodlore here?