How to Catch a Cheater

hey hey hey friend I'm alive don't worry! I'm sorry for not uploading any books recently, but hey at least now i can tick be a horrible person off my bucket list, so in my search for a good book i found an excellentae one by Brandon21 of HowBoysThink (if you haven't heard of them go my friend go and enjoy :D)

 Blerb: (Based on True Stories) Five friends set out in an adventure to catch a girl who could be cheating on her boyfriend. She’s clever, manipulative and feisty but what happens when one of them falls in love with her? Once they end up in all sorts of trouble like going to jail, sleeping with crazy psychopaths and getting beat up by homeless people they start to wonder if they really know how to catch a cheater...

Review: I'm going to keep this review simple, ITS A GREAT BOOK, if you've read the other books on the HowBoysThink then you'lle love it even more. I really enjoyed reading this book it kept a smile on my face (most of the time) and in all honesty if you're anything like me you will love it tooooooo!

@Brandon21 / @HowBoysThink i hope this will inspire you to WRITE MORE

(This book can be found on the HowBoysThink profile even though it was written by Brandon21)