PaRt-9

• Dedicated to Everyone who liked the story :)

Hey I am sooooooo sorry for not uploading so soon!!

Been busy and will and try and upload more since my winter vacations are going on :D

OMG!! So many people liked it!! Feels awesome to read your comments and keep suggesting things and ENJOY!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

REWYS123

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

CHAPTER-9

I was waiting and hoping that my parents and friends where searching for me. I just wanted to go home and wanted the way things were before Mr.Brown aka Tristan came in my life and pratically destroyed it .

The only thing I wanted right now was Kevin. I just wanted to know that he was okay,alive and missing me as I was.I couldn't hold the tears anymore as they rolled down.

When suddenly the door opened in came the Satan himself.

"Dinner is ready." Tristan said 

" I am not hungry ." I said in a small voice scared he might try what he did before.

" Why not?. " Tristan said

" I don't feel good.Can I be left alone for some time please." I asked him

" Anything my love because day after you will be mine." Tristan said with a scary smile that sent shivers down my spine .

With that he went out and left me to my thoughts in which the first one was get rid of the cuffs and get the hell outta here before things got worse.

I looked at the ceiling and said "Where are you Kevin?."

KEVIN'S POV

I woke up to see my mom,dad and sister but no Eli.

"Mom ." I was able to choke out

"Oh my god! My baby is alive ." My mom said and started crying

"Son." My dad said blinking his eyes as if I was a dream.

"Bro ." Hailey said

"Where is Eli.?" I asked 

" Son ,after your accident she came to see you and was kidnapped after that. " Dad said with tears in his eyes since everyone in my family loved Eli .

"Dad I know who it was. Please we need to help her ,he will rape and kill her. Dad please." I pleaded

" Okay son let me go and get the officer ." Dad said giving me a small smile and leaving the room.

"Its him isn't it ?." Hailey said

I didn't say anything but simply nodded my head and turned and hugged my mom and sister.

I knew this much that I loved Eli and would do anything to have her safe and back in my arms with those thoughts I drifted of to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS ! HOPE YOU ENJOYED KEVINS POV AND MORE TO COME

SHORT WILL UPLOAD SOON!!!

YOURS 

REWYS123