Day 03

Today, which is Wednesday sucked.

We started our classes.

And guess who's my classmate?

Megan.

In math, she was cheating. I saw her dropping her pencil on purpose and asked the nerd to sweetly get it for her while she checked her paper.

I just ignored her because I couldn't stand a chance against that dirtbag.

Anyway, we only have three subjects that we need to attend. Science, English, and math.

Our afternoon classes our optional. But I chose to attend the art class because it was the least crowded and Perrie was attending too.

We learned how to sculpt and all that.

At the end of our class. I heard cheering, but not the positive type. Someone was cheering for someone to do something.

Sounded like a fight.

There, I saw a bleeding boy on the ground. There was Liam, hovering over the poor kid.

Liam had blood-stained fists and was pumping his fists in the air in victory.

I ran to the sight and pushed through the crowd.

"What the hell Liam?" I glared at Liam disappointed. I saw Megan standing all pretty near the front. She was like the devil who forced the Liam I don't know anymore to do this.

"Douglas here, is the camp's nerd. He didn't do my project so I told him I'd have to do it the hard way. Aren't you proud of me love?" Liam grinned.

My mouth hung at his excuse.

I knew this wasn't true because Liam is really smart.

"Liam, this is so not you! You're a smart person, you don't push people around like this, do you? Are you trying to impress Megan? I thought you hated her." I said as Megan folded her arms across her chest. I turned my attention from the crowd to the bleeding boy.

"Douglas right?" I asked, bending down to his level.

"Douglas Booth. I really don't feel like talking. Sorry." He closed his black eye.

"And that's why I'm bringing you to the nurse. Now, get on with your life and move out people. Nothing here." People started moving as I shooed them off.

This time I narrowed my eyes at Liam and spoke lowly.

"Snap out of it, Jerk."

He sent me back a confused look as I bent down to help Douglas.

I let his arm rest on my shoulder because he was still limping.

The walk from the battle scene was far from the nurse's clinic I think I needed to go to the nurse's clinic as well because my shoulder hurted like crazy.

"So, I never caught your name." The silence broke.

"Tricia. Tricia Lopez."

"Where are you from?"

"I'm Filipino and Spanish. Wait, why are you interviewing me? It should be you!"

"My name is Douglas Booth. I'm from England. My birthday's on July 9. I like girls who aren't fussy, girly, vain, mannequin-like, someone like you maybe. I find you really pretty, just sayin'"

"Er...okay. That's Wierd." I said blushing.

"I'm sorry. I hardly know you but it's just the way you are. Your friend Payne must've been your friend because you're incredibly kind and beautiful inside and out."