Note of Importance for New and Old Readers

Hi guys,

Long time. I know. I'm...entering a crisis of a sort. Of a creative variety.

First of all, a BIG thank you for the fact that 'It's a Girl on a Motorbike...' has hit 2 Million views! Secondly, an explanation:

I'm currently going to enter into my second year as a student at Staffordshire University (studying English and Creative Writing, of course), and things have just been hectic. From being a distant learning student studying my A-Levels at home because of an illness prevented me from going to College or Sixth Form, to getting healthy and transitioning into Uni life, it had been a big year for me, and so I just didn't know how to manage to write. Especially when I had to write entirely different pieces for my course (which would be graded! a utterly horrifying experience let me tell you) I just wasn't in the right frame of mind.

I'm not writing this to give you an excuse, if anything, this is an explanation of my next course of action. And that is to take down all chapters except the first 10 of 'It's a Girl on a Motorbike, Get Over it.' Mostly due to the fact it makes me uncomfortable that it's even on here for so long while I haven't been able to upload, it is also because as part of my course, this year I get to do a workshop to edit our previous works, and I am going to use that platform to edit this particular book, because I think it deserves a chance to be published both for Elle and for you guys who love her so.

It's either this, or take it down fully, which I just can't bring myself to do.

So to conclude, only the FIRST 10 CHAPTERS will be up of 'It's a Girl on a Motorbike...' but this might not be indefinite. I might even reupload it when I think it is up to the standard it should be. The rest of the chapters will have this message repeated. You have been warned. 

Thank you again for all of your dear, dear, support.

Love xxxx :D