Important Notifications - MUST READ

Okay, so I'm basically going to state stuff on here rather than after a chapter because its not fair of you guys to not be able to enjoy the chapter without having to read this so here goes:

1) So I've taken your comments on board, and I will write a prequel for sure. I will entitle it 'The Cobra's Rose' (the significance will sort of be explained in the next chapter). Like I said, the prequel's events will start from the moment her parents died to the events of the prologue. I really want you guys to see her life in detail, and though I will touch on it in this story, it won't do it justice. You don't have to read it, but for those of you who do, it will hopefully be enlightening.

2) The majority of you have all but demanded a sequel. Well...of that I'm not sure. Like I've stated, I don't know what's going to happen at the end of this - I have ideas, but nothing concrete yet. So for that I can't give a direct answer. The only sequel I can sort of promise you is the short story of the prequel for Joe, but also I'm thinking of doing one for Erik. Not a short story but a proper one that outlines his past but also his side to the events that transpire in this book. I will entitle it 'I Play Basketball. Get Over It.' just to amusingly play on the title you all so love lol. Now don't start complaining that I'm just basically going to be saying all the things that I've done in this one and it will be a replica of sorts. No. It is not going to be like that. After all, there is a lot you don't know about Erik's demons, so I thought, what better way to do that than to explain it while you get to see his point of view on how he handles Elle? Once again you don't have to read it, it's just a project for me for the people who want to read something extra. Key word being there project because this will not be main priority for me as after this story finishes I will be focusing on my other stories and the prequel.

3) The whole series will be called 'Lest We Forget', because it's sort of an ironic twist to Elle's eidetic memory as well as the fact that the stories are all about each character conquering, thinking or describing events that make up their personal demons - so it's like they're recording all the things that, no matter how hard they try, they will never forget. Like I said, ironic-ish lol.

4) Message to all you rude readers; not only will I also be answering your inconsiderate message before I delete it, I will also go onto your page and press the 'ignore' button that's on there so that you cannot comment on my stories or send me any more messages. Believe me when I say, if I could find a way to make you not able to read my stories, I would do. To the rest of you beautiful people though; rock on.

Any questions you have, ask only on this part please and I will get back to you. And before you ask your question make sure to read others in case they've asked a similar question so that I do not keep repeating myself.

Before you ask/demand, the next chapter (chapter 19) is already uploaded so check that out as well.

Love xxxx :D