Bound to be Free Chapter 18

UPDATE!

I didn’t proof read so yeah, I’ll get through that later.

Enjoy. :)

---------------------------------------------------

I’m freaking out.

I feel like my heart is about to burst from my chest. The guilt I am feeling right now is eating it's way down to my core.

I feel like the heavens are about to curse me.

What have I done!!

I couldn’t sit still or stand in one spot. My mind is swirling with different ideas, none of them I could understand.

I think I’m dying. Can someone die from freaking out? Because it feels a hell like it.

Or maybe I’m about to lose my mind. How can an insane person know that he’s insane? Crap! Maybe I’m insane right now. No wonder I kissed Anthony. It’s like he has an invisible pull towards me that makes me want to be close with him at all times. Yep, I’m definitely crazy right now.

Damn them! How am I supposed to get back to my family now if I’m insane.

Stupid stupid Cass! I told you not to let them affect you. This is your entire fault!

But his lips were so soft. His arms were so strong. His chest, so warm I could melt into it. I was so comfortable in his embrace, it’s nearly absurd to think that what I was doing was wrong. And then his moans… my god I couldn’t believe I made him do that. It just showed that I pleased him.

A smile suddenly broke into my face. I could feel the tingling sensation on my lips again. Damn he’s so hot!

What?! No. NO! STOP thinking about it. Stop smiling!

Shit! I need to get out of here. Right now. I don’t care what the consequence is. I just need to get away from here before I completely lose sense of myself.

But how? I don’t have any friends here, or any connections that could help me. If only I could get hold of a phone, I can make a quick call to Dexter and surely, he’ll be able to find me soon. But I know that idea is impossible. One thing I noticed about this family is that their zealous about the impossibility of my escape. Even attempting it, for sure, wouldn’t be easy. Damn them!

I suddenly found myself in the dining hall. I didn’t even notice I was heading this way. Boy, was I really out of myself, right now.

It’s true, I have no friends around here, but that doesn’t mean I hate all of them. Just like me, most of the people here are innocent and mere victims of Anthony’s acts. Maybe they have compassion enough to help me. Mrs. Jones, perhaps. She’s such a sweet lady. She had been kind to me lately. Maybe I can trust her. Maybe she can help me. It’s worth a try.

I ran towards the kitchen door, feeling confident about my plan. I found Mrs. Jones alone by the counter, preparing our food for dinner.

“Mrs. Jones!” I cried out. “You need to help me. Please you need to help me.”

She set down the vegetable she was washing and turned around to face me. “What’s wrong, dear?” she asked, surprised at my freaked out state.

I closed the gap between us and said, “I need to get out from here. Quick, help me plan an escape!”

“What, why?”

Why? She’s seriously asking me that?! Come on. “I need to escape, Mrs. Jones. I can’t stay here any longer.”

“What’s wrong? What happened?”

Should I tell her? Will it be prudent? I studied her for a moment. Hell, no! “Something terrible. Oh god!” I walked around the kitchen, feeling the peak of my freaking out. “I’m going out of my mind. If I stay here longer, oh god, please, Mrs. Jones. Help me. Please!”