Everything has changed- Ed sheeran fanfiction {for Abbie Moseley}

~prolouge~

Okay, so before I tell you my story, and situation, let's get one thing straight before we start. I'm not a slag. The paparazzi may of said things that Ed's fans may not like, but I swear they got the wrong idea.

Allow me to explain:

My name is Abbie Rebekkah Moseley, I'm 20 years old from Birmingham, though currently I'm living in London.

I've been studying at music college since I was 17, that's nearly three years now.

I have to say, it bought me good luck, I made great friends there, I know people who are now famous and I met the 'thought to be love of my life'

Ed Sheeran.

You could say he was the best thing that ever happened to me, he's perfect.

I thought we'd bed together forever, but you see the paparazzi always have plans different to yours.

We're kind of like sole mates really, and the world knew we were in love.

He was the most perfectest thing in my life. He thought me how to play the guitar, he encouraged me to be more confident, he'd constantly be treating me and buying me gifts, we'd write songs together. He wasn't just my boyfriend, he was my bestfriend.

Obviously, as you can tell, I love Ed.

But sometimes there's only so much hate off everyone I can take. Only so much lying I can take and so much fake smiling I can do.

If there's one thing I can tell you I've learned from our relationship it's that you should always be careful who you fall in love with because there's always someone, somewhere who won't approve.

________________________________________________________________________

AuthorsNote//

OhMyGoshhhhh heyyyy:D

Okay so this FanFiction is dedicated to my bestfriend Abbie, it's her Christmas present so this will ALL be updated till the end on 23rd December this year.

I'll look forward to seeing you all;)

-Keep reading my lovelies:*

Emily<3