Torn Between Alpha And Beta

CHAPTER 1                        

As I slammed the door behind me and fell on my bed tears streaming down my face. I thought of how my grandpa used to stroke my hair when I cried and how he would calm me down. I couldn't help but sigh ...... 'may that good old man rest in peace'

                                                               ****************** EARLIER IN THE DAY*******************

'where the hell is dad?' I had to ditch my boyfriend and wait for my dad to pick me up from school .My dad is always busy. I see him almost once a week, we have different schedules most of the time. When I'm in school he's at home and vice versa . Its only once a week he comes to pick me up from school and that's when we see each other. I think its a way to say he's sorry but I don't really mind. anyway , I've been waiting for almost an hour and he wasn't there yet .....I couldn't wait any longer I had to walk home. I was so angry and worried, scared something had happened to him. I walked home faster than usual and found his car on the drive way .  I was really angry. I walked through the main door to find my dad in the sitting room with some Blondie on his laps kissing each other, I stood there and felt like I was going to explode .I felt angry, heart broken and betrayed . Ever since mom and dad broke up, I had been his little girl and it was just me and him the way we both preferred it . well at least I thought we preferred it like that until now.I dropped my bag on the floor getting their attention and I stood staring at the woman  on my dads laps and I just wanted to rip her to shreds . I almost let out a growl when my dad shouted "Jade don't " I snapped my head looking at him "you left me waiting on you for an hour in school, I come home worried something happened to you and  I find you kissing someone who isn't my mom  on my favorite couch. " My dad got up and gave me a hard look and said "Don't talk about your future mother that way!" I looked over to the woman sitting on my couch, sticking her tongue out at me and holding up her hand showing me her ring. 'she's such a kid ' I turned around giving both of them my back and facing the stairs ' fine dad , you choose her over me . I really don't give care anymore.' I said trying to maintain my hurt voice . I ran up the stairs two at a time and straight into my room to sit in my only happy place.