3.

9 AM

my parent's were forcing me to go to confession. i guess i did sin a bit. I lied to my mom and then apparently also hickeys are considered a sin because they are meant to arouse and possibly lead to sex before marriage.

i sighed as i got in the backseat.

"Don't you dare sigh, you brought this upon yourself." my dad said.

"Whatever." i mumbled.

the rest of the ride was silent until we arrived at the church. we walked in and my parents left me at the door the confessional while they went and sat in the pews.

i walked into the confessional and sat in the chair next to the screen. I made the sign of the cross.

"Forgive me father for i have sinned. It has been 2 weeks since my last confession...I have lied, disobeyed my mother and father, and i allowed a boy to give me hickeys. even though i know it was wrong, i enjoyed it and i don't regret it."

"i know it may be hard, but you must try and resist these temptations that are coming up. Look to God when you are around temptation, he will guide you. For your penance you will need to do two our father's, and one hail mary."

i then said the act of contrition.

"God bless you." father said.

"Thank you father."

i made the sign of the cross and then left.

________________________________

After mass my parents dropped me off at home and they went to work, like usual.

although they gave me a huge speech on never seeing Vinny again, i still wanted to see him.

I said i would never lie to them again but if i feel like if i lied in order to see vinny, it would be worth it.

I decided to text my mom and ask her if i could go babysit again today because "Mr & Mrs. Johnson needed extra help." she texted back saying of course i could.

obviously i wasn't going babysitting. I wanted to see vinny and i was going to. I just needed a cover in case one of my parents comes home early.

I changed out of my church clothes. And put on a white short skirt and a low cut black shirt. I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone and walked out of the house and across the street.

i knocked on his door and waited.

the door swung open to reveal a shirtless vinny.

"Avery? What are you doing here?" he asked, looking me up and down.

"I uh-" i started to explain but was distracted by his lack of shirt.

He crossed his arms and smirked "like what you see?"

"Shut up, i came here because I sorta told my mom i was babysitting again but i wanted to see you so yeah." i shrugged.

he pulled the door open farther and allowed me in.

"You mean to tell me that you lied to your parents?" he asked, shutting the door behind him.

"I seem to lie about a lot when it comes to you." i said.

"Take a seat, let me grab a shirt."

"Or you could stay shirtless, like the view." i mumbled.

"i like my view too." he said pointing at my outfit.

"Thanks." i said, sitting down on his couch.

He soon came back with a shirt on.

"Do you want something to drink?" he asked.

"No but thank you."

He nodded and sat down next to me.

"Aren't you supposed to be at church or something? It is Sunday." he said.

I chuckled. "I already went."

"Oh." he mumbled. his eyes were on my neck. he reached forward and pushed my hair aside.

"did your parents see them?" he asked, rubbing his thumb over one of the hickeys.

"My mom saw it, i tried to lie my way out of it but it didnt work, i just got in more trouble."

"I'll just make sure to give them to you in a place where you cant see them next time." he said.

"Next time? Who says there will be a next time?" i scoffed.

"I did." he said.

Next thing i know, Vinny pinned me down onto his couch and was hovering above me. He pressed his lips to mine as his hands travelled up my shirt. I kissed him back but soon he pulled away and began pulling my shirt over my head. I started to panic. I dont want to have sex with him.

well yes i do but not right now, on a couch.

"I'm not gonna do anything you dont want me to." he said.

i nodded as he kissed my neck and then trailed down to my collarbones and then to the exposed part of my boobs. both of his hands grabbed my hips as he began sucking roughly at the skin. I let out quiet moans as one of his hands trailed up my side and then grabbed at my boob, while he continued to give me a hickey on the other one.

"Fuck." i mumbled.

he smirked against the skin and pulled away.

"You swore." he said.

"Yeah and?"

"You're so innocent, you're not supposed to swear. isn't that a sin?" he asked, smirking.

"Shut up." i said, pushing him off of me and putting my shirt back on.

"Don't tell me what to do." he said.

"I just did." i snapped.

"Don't give me attitude, Avery." he said.

i chuckled. "Or what?"

"Or you'll be punished."