CHAPTER 30

After Nandini slept, Manik kissed her forehead and silently stoods up. He goes outside the ward and saw police already there....
"Manikk police aayi h, tum donno pr jisne yee attack krvane ki koshish ki h uska pta toh chale" said Cabir putting his hand on Manik's shoulder...
"I want that person to be alive, I want to deal with that person.... I wanna punish him for what he had done, I will cut his hand from which he fired the bullet, I will take revenge for each and every second when Nandini was fighting for her life" said Manik angrily... His eyes were Red due to anger....
"Manikkk phle pta toh chala voo kon h jisne Manik Malhotra pr attack krvaya" said Cabir......
"Mr Malhotra don't worry we will try to find him" said one of the inspector..
"Try nhi I want that person in front of mee in 24 hrs" said Manikk...
"Manikkk let them do their work" said cabirr...
"Sirr aapki kissi se business rivalry h kya koi, may be that's why that person try to kill you...." Said Inspector...
"Mere business rivalry bhot h, but I don't think soo yee unn main se kisi ne kiya hoga" said Manikk moving few steps ahead....
"Aap itne confidently kaise keh sakte h, do have any doubt on anyone?" Asked inspector...
"They all know that Who is Manik Malhotra and they have not dare to mess up with mee but this one seems to be new who doesn't know mee fully, So he has done mistake... " Said Manik looking straight forward...
" Areeh kahi uss madam k boyfrnd toh nhi koi" said one of them in the ear of one and smiled...
But unfortunately, Manik hear it and his anger rose up...
He at once moved towards that man and hold the collars of his shirt. "What did you say" asked Manik loudly...
The man knows the anger of Manik Malhotra and he trembled with fear...
"Speak up now, kya kaha rha tha tu" shouted Manik and punched hard on his face.....
"Manikkk leave him" said Cabir trying to free that man from the grip of Manikk...
"Cabir tu chod, how can anyone speak like this" said Manikkk and pushed his hand.....
"Sirr maaf kr dijiye" said the man...
"Manikkk hospital h yee, chod de jaane de usse" said Cabir and free the man from his grip....
"I want that man by hook or crook in 24 hrs" said Manik to the inspector.....
Manik entered the ward to see Nandini...
Manik saw she is sleeping peacefully may be because of heavy dose of medicine. He sit near Nandini's bed.
"Nandini I have a doubt that this attack was done by Aliya, but I m not sure, I will find the proof and then will not leave that person" said Manik touching her cheeks.....
Tring Tring Tring
"Hello, kaam hua" asked the man on the speaker...
"Nhii sir, goli uss ladki ko lag gyi thi" said the other man...
"What are you an idiot, I have asked you not to harm that girl, then hoe can you????" Said he
"Sir voo ladki beech main aa gyi thi" said the other man....
"Tum log kissi kaam k nhi ho" said he angrily and cut the call....
"Nandini " said the man roaming his hand on a big, massive photogaph hung on the wall. (The pic was of Nandini)
"Your eyes, cheeks and these lips, I m craving for it.... I will get you back in my life whether you want this or not. The only trouble problem is Manik Malhotra..... "
"He wants to marry you naa but he doesn't know that Nandini belongs to only and only Arymann khurrana.... I will kill him and throw him out of our life.... Then only you and me, phir kon bnaega tumhara saviour......" Said he and laughed loudly.....
"ARYMANN KHURANNA is back swthrt" said he and kissed Nandini's photograph.....