another chance?

As shikamaru lets go of my mother Kakashi Sensei quickly restrains her as he handcuffs her hands behind her back. "Were going to go have a talk with lord hokage." he states as he disapears with my mother leaving behind a poof of smoke. Shikamaru walks over to kiba and I. "Hey kiba, you should probably get her to a hospital." shikamaru informs kiba as i cry into his chest. "Yeah. Your right, lets go y/n" he slowly pushes me away as i walk slowly beside him. After about 5 minutes of silence and my sobbing has stopped kibas voice echoes through the air. "How long has your mom done that?" he asks gently. I take a deep breath as i speak coldly "it got worse after my father died." Kiba looks at me confused "worse?" he questions as he gets filled with guilt, remembering how everyone picked on me. How i had no friends. I was treated worse than Naruto. I still am. No one cares about me. Kiba and his friends will laugh and make fun of me. "You heard me." i keep my solid cold tone as we show up at the hospital. As kiba is filled with guilt and pity he walks me in. As soon as we step in the door i get light headed. 'Mom must have hit my head a little too hard this time' my last thought flows through my head before everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~kibas pov~~~~~~~~
'I cant belive she was going through all that yet she showed no signs of it. Ever. Why wouldnt she get help. She could have told Iruka. He could have helped. I wonder if shes going to be ok.' all these thoughts run through my head as im walking next to y/n. I feel nervous. Im trying not to let the butterflies in my stomach tell how nervous i am. Shes perfect. I dont think she would ever feel the same about me though. Once she stops crying i make conversation until we get to the hospital. I hope she didnt get hurt too bad. I couldnt stand seeing the one i love get into such a situation. As we enter the doors of the hospital my thoughts get interupted as i see y/n start to fall. I quickly catch her body before she hits the ground. I pick her up like a baby as the doctors start to rush over. "What happened?" a female doctor places a stretcher infront of me as i gently place y/n on it. "Her mom...she was beating her.." i can barely get the words out of my mouth as she starts to push the stretcher "wait! Can i come?" i ask desperatly as she nods. I quickly follow as she rushes into the emergency room. I stand by the door as a heard of doctors surround the bed. "Shes not breathing!" i hear my worst nightmare come out of the doctors mouth "she doesnt have a pulse!" tears threaten my eyes as i watch "starting CPR!" a doctor rips open her shirt exposing her bra as he starts CPR. As im watching in horror a nurse comes up to me. I look down at her, she's normal size im just tall. "Excuse me, sir. But i have to ask you to leave" i nod as i quickly turn and head back to class to aware the others. Im running as fast as i can with Akamaru by my side as i burst through the doors. Kakashi and Shikamaru are back. "Shes not breathing" i pant as the class gasps "what?"
"Is she gonna be ok?"
"Oh my god!"
I hear multiple voices as i stand there looking down. Shikamaru walks up to me as kakashi speaks. "Alright. Quiet down." the class brings their attention back on kakashi as almost everyone is in tears. "Class is dismissed for today" Kakashi quickly poofs over to me as he looks sad "lets go." he says as the three of us head back to the hospital. We make it in as we head to the front office. "Can we see y/n" i ask as she looks down at a piece of paper. "Not now. Shes in critical condition. Theirs a ten percent chance she'll make it. Im sorry. But you can take a seat and wait. I will tell you as soon as-" she stops as she looks down "...i will tell you IF she starts breathing again." she speaks quieter this time as tears well up in my eyes and i nod "thank you" Kakashi says before he and shikamaru walk me to a chair in the waiting room.
"Is she gonna die kakashi?" i ask sadly as i look up at him. "I wont let any of my students die." he says reassuringly.
'I love you, y/n' i think to myself as i close my eyes.

( i know this is bad but it was kinda rushed. Ill try harder on the next part. Sorry😥)