The Ghost Hunter

PARANORMAL WITNESS

                                                                          CHAPTER 1

Do you ever get the creeps? If not, this real story will make you get them. It starts out with me in my house watching the best T.V show in the world, a new series named ''Vampires.'' When all of a sudden I saw a dark figure behind me on the T.V screen. I turned around slowly I saw nothing and turned to the T.V thinking to myself ''it was maybe nothing .'' When out of the corner of my eye I saw a little girl. She looked about 7 years old with blue eyes wearing a flower dress and white shoes. My eye balls faced the T.V when I looked to the corner of my eye again, the little girl was gone. I was getting scared so went to bed. Laying in my bed with my eyes open looking up to the ceiling, then I heard a ''CRASH'' the sound of a glass plate hitting the floor I got off my bed rushed down the stairs to see what happened.

When I entered the kitchen there laying on the floor was the broken glass plate. I grabbed the broom and swept ever little bit. I wondered how the plate fell out of the shelf. I felt like a was being watched so ran up the stairs into my bedroom locking the door behind me. I jumped on my bed I stayed there in silence and soon fell asleep. ''HELP!HELP!'' someone yelled I ran down a weird  scary hallway. I entered a creepy dirty room. There sitting on the floor was the little girl that I saw in my house. She was crying I stared while walking towards her, when I got to her I bent down and said '' what happened'' she looked up with her blue eyes looking behind me and said ''behind you'' with so much fear. I turned and there standing was a man so ugly with no hair on his head dressed like the 80's. His eyes were sewed close with a grin smile. I yelled, me eyes opened then found out it was just a nightmare.