Chapter 1 : Schools out but so are the vampires

(im very new at this, this is just words in my head that I've wished would happen in real tv feel free to disagree or approve)

  "CALLIE"

*ten minutes later*

"CALLIE"

All of a sudden I came thumping down the stairs hoping that I wasn't in trouble but my dad sure was angry, maybe it's because he wasn't getting laid. Yes, my parents are divorced actually since I was eight years old and now I'm sixteen.

"Daddy what's wrong?!" I said, scared.
"Why did Miss.Jameson call saying you're flunking science 14. Hun that is not ok!!" Richard said angry. He seemed so disappointed in me I know Brenden is the better child of this family but he lives with mom and Kelly just hates dad so her living here is really a no go because she doesn't talk to daddy.

"Maybe because I am, flunking" I stuttered.
"You can just fail and think there is no consequences for your actions, you're grounded Callie!! I want you working on that 1200 page essay right now and every other night after your chores you will take this seriously or you will be going to live with your druggie of a mother" Dad said hurt.
"Excuse me... but no! No! you can't just talk about mom like that just because she won't have sex with you so you kick her and Brenden out, what is your issue" I said out of anger. I ran off to my bedroom stomping.

*Next day - last day of school*

I drove my light pink challenger to school, yes I'm aware it's a little bit much but my dad spoils me and is a complete ass sometimes but in overall my mom hates me because I took my dads side well actually I didn't take his side I just chose to live here in San Diego. I didn't wanna have to move to the other side of town and not be able to go to my school, Brenden and me got along well but on the other hand me and Kelly don't talk at all I tried to approach her but she totally ignored me her issue is unknown.

*Bell rings block one starts*

"I do understand it's the last day of school but we do have a new guest who is here to spend the last day so he can get his credits but anyway here is Dylan be nice and welcoming" said Miss.Jameson
I turned my head right and looked up as my pencil dropped I saw this new kid Dylan and I mean I had a spot next to me that was open and of course he chose to sit there. He sat down and grabbed his books out of his bag and he looked at me so I looked away but I took notes in my mind as to what type of guy I was sitting beside, he was cute, tall, his eyes were black, and his smell was like a dove maybe he just didn't put cologne on I really don't know but what I do know is that he's cute and I'm going to try to approach him.

Dylan looked at me and said "Do you know where the cafeteria is?" I replied with "Yes, I can show you there if that's necessary?" He looked at me and smiled "Why wouldn't it be necessary".

-Dylan's P.O.V-

She's looking at me blushing, she's got silk brown hair and her ear is pierced, her lips smell like strawberries but her scent smells different from every other human I wanna rip her throats out and eat dinner but I can't because I feed off of animal blood it keeps me alive but definitely not as strong at the rest of my vampire clan/family. I must stay away from her I'm scared I will kill this girl.

*Bell rings* Class is over and must go to block two.

She walks in, again we have the same class this is really frustrating me. She sits beside me oh great!
"Hi, umm so you're??" I say.
"My names Callie Hastings, what about you?"
"I'm Dylan, Dylan Garner"
"Well you seem like a strange boy to be in this class don't you think?"
"Yes actually I agree, but I'm just trying to get my credits so next year I can graduate"
"Wow you're in grade 11?"
"Yes, aren't you?"
"No I'm a junior. Yup a little grade ten girl is who you're talking to fill free to stop because that's what most guys do to me"
....
I stopped talking for a slim second to realize what she had said to me, but then I realized this girl is interesting and I'm very attracted to her not just because her scent.