Chapter 3!!

Dear all you amazing people who are reading this, I LOVE YOU!!! You are amazing!!! PLZZ

COMMENT>VOTE>FAN!!!

<-------------- Hit any or all of those buttons too!

Thanks, XxEllaxX

==================================================================================

Recap:

I walk out of the kitchen and into the woods. I take my shoes off and shift, my fur lengthening into a darker brown and my eyes turning from green to blue. I take off sprinting, the world turning into a blur. I stop when I get to the tree. The tree were Jayla and I met. Im so deep in thought that I don't smell anyone coming towards me. I hear a twig snap. I feel my chest rumble as my wolf growls.

"Oh...My...Gosh..."

Miles' P.O.V.

"Oh...My...Gosh..." I hear a faint whisper say. Ha! Funny, the whisper sounds a lot like Jayla's voice. If only it was her voice. I would give anything just to be able to hold her in my arms and tell her how much I love her. I can't though. She left me, and she's never coming back.

"Gosh Miles, keep your emotions to yourself! Just because we aren't with you at the moment doesn't mean we can't feel them!" Kenna thinks through our pack's wolf communication. Kenna is a fourteen year old girl. She has red brown hair and brown eyes. She had always had a crush on me, but I never thought of her that way, even before I had found my mate. Kenna thought that since I lost my mate, she would finally be able to be with me. I won't let that happen. Jayla will always be my one and only love.

" Leave me alone Kenna! Are you the only one in this form? " I ask, completely forgetting the voice.

" Yeah, why do you care?"

" Where are you?"

" Connecticut, again, why do you care?"

" Nothing, no reason, I got to go. Bye." I wrap up the conversation and sprint towards the house. I stop by the edge of the woods and shift. I put my clothes on and casually walk back into the kitchen. I look up to see Mace.  

" Your not supposed to be back yet!" Mace screams, making me jump.

"Uhh miss me?" I say, chuckling. What's Mace up to? She's never secretive with me. Oh well, she's probably just pulling away from me because of my depression. I can't help that. We can't choose who we fall in love with. Not that I would have wanted to love anyone different.

" Arrrgg! Go away! I'm planning a surprise! "

"Okay whatever. I'm going to the mall. I need new clothes for the new school year. School starts in three day. You need anything?" I ask, hoping I dont have to pick out new shoes or clothes for her.

"Uhmmm yes, I do. I need a new hairbrush, a new dress, and some new shoes! Now hurry up and go away!" Mace says, rushing me. I groan and wave goodbye, then sprint towards my car. My car is a red Bugatti Veyron. It really is a gorgeous car! I hop in and head towards the mall. Waiting for my mall adventure to begin.

Macey's P.O.V.

I creep down the stairs to hear what is being said between my twin and mother.

" Jesa, please!" My mom says, her voice raising. 

" No, I'm not going to move back in so you can finish some evil plan! " Jesa shouts, dramatically. Then the door slams, very loudly, and then another slam. I guess momma went to go find her! I better start working on my plan. I'm going to throw him a party. Mostly guys without mates, or guys with mates that have either died or rejected them. I will also hire a band, order drinks, and...

" Your not supposed to be back yet!" I screams, making him jump.

"Uhh miss me?" Miles says, chuckling. Arrgg! He's so annoying! He could totally ruin the surprise!

 " Arrrgg! Go away! I'm planning a surprise! " 

"Okay whatever. I'm going to the mall. I need new clothes for the new school year. School starts in three day. You need anything?" Miles  asks, hoping he wont  have to pick out stuff for me. I'll show him! Plus I need him away for a couple of hours!

"Uhmmm yes, I do. I need a new hairbrush, a new dress, and some new shoes! Now hurry up and go away!" I say, rushing him. Now for the party, i think it's time for some planning.

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sooooooooo, do you like it???!!!! I really hope you did!!! Did you all have a great Christmas???!! What was your favorite item? Well if you are reading my other story (Twins?... Ha) then I talked about four AMAZING PEOPLE!! If you don't read my other book, then here are the people:

xxOMGxx (my vegetarian vampire friend)

hiccup (my chocolate loving vampire friend, who  just happens to be my top fan!!)

whatithink (because she listened to me  when I needed a friend and that meant a lot to me)

and

Jessy-ca (my pepsi vampire friend) 

( I think I'm recruiting a vampire clan!!! :O )

They are all amazing people and friends! I suggest you fan them! (: Well here is another chapter, so it means I will dedicate this to another one of those peoples!!!

LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU ALL ARE AMAZING TOO!!! XxEllaxX

 That's Kenna         --------------------------------------->

ps. I think I forgot something....... OH WELL ENJOY!!