Vampire Money

Dr. Death had always said that there were multiple types of "dead." Gerard guessed he hadn't found the "dead" dead level yet, because when he opened his eyes, Mikey, Ray, and Frank were all there with him. He blinked, confused, staring around himself in bewilderment.

"Where am I?" he asked, blinking a few times more and taking a look at the room they were in. Everything was white, and it seemed there were just four walls and a door. No explanation, no direction, just a door and his three friends. They were all wearing different clothes as well; when Gerard looked down he was wearing a strange jacket with buttons down the front. It was black and silver and had a high collar; Mikey, Ray, and Frank were all dressed similarly.

"Welcome to the black parade," Frank joked, gesturing to his outfit. Mikey and Ray chuckled at him, and Mikey walked over to Gerard, holding out his hand. Gerard took it and let his brother help him up, and then he hugged him tightly.

"I appreciated my funeral," Mikey said, patting Gerard on the back. "Although there could have been a little more weeping and lamentation, I mean, come on. You only lose your brother once, right?" Gerard laughed, shaking his head.

"I guess you can lose your brother more than once, because here we are. I missed you guys," Gerard said, looking at the other two over Mikey's shoulder. He had to stand on his toes a bit to see over the shoulder, and he smiled to himself. It was so good to see them.

They caught up with each other for a while; apparently, Mikey, Ray, and Frank had been here ever since they died. The door had been locked, but Frank had tried jiggling the handle when Gerard arrived and it had moved. They didn't want to see what was on the other side until Gerard had woken up, however. Gerard told them about killing Scarecrow and saving Destroya, and he filled Frank in on what had happened immediately after Frank had been shot down.

Once everything had been said, they began to glance at the door. Finally, Gerard got the memo and stood, walking over to the mysterious gateway of sorts. He looked back at them, pausing a moment.

"Well, are you ready, Ray?"

"Yeah..."

"How about you, Frank?"

"Oh, I'm there, baby," Frank winked, nodding at him to open the door.

"How about you, Mikey?"

"Fucking ready!" Mikey grinned, raising his eyebrows at his brother.

"Well, I think I'm alright," Gerard said, sticking his tongue out at his brother. After a dramatic pause, he flung the door open and together, they walked into their new life.

A/N: Ohhhhh shnapppp. And you thought it was over! Hell no! I am having so much fun writing The Black Parade, which will be the sequel. Beware though, because if you thought this was depressing imagine the material I had to write with based on the songs from The Black Parade. Yeah. Not pretty. Pretty hilarious though. Especially because they're transported to a place where they're teenagers with the mindset of twenty year olds.

So look forward to that.