You meet your friends

(No one's POV)
"What if she doesn't wake up?"

"She will."

"But she's been out for 2 days!"

"She just passed out. I doubt anything serious happened."

"So...she's one of us huh?"

"Sadly"

Then there was a painful silence...for about one minute.

"I HEARD YOU GUYS WERE HERE SO I CAME AS FAST AS I CAN- whoo is this?"

"She's been out for the past 2 days, so we don't know who she is."

(Y/N's POV)

It felt like I was asleep and awake at the same time. Until I heard voices.

I was fully awake when they started talking, but pretended to be asleep to hear what they were talking about.

"When do you think she will wake up?" said a deep voice worriedly.

"Honestly, I don't know, it could be weeks." Said a feminine voice.

That's when I decided to open my eyes.

"She's awake!"

"I was wrong."

There were three people inside the room I was in. Where was I anyway? Is this a little hospital or something?

The first person I noticed was a boy who was sitting by the bed. He had dark, curly, brown hair. Dark skin, and dark green eyes.

Then there was a girl who had short black straight hair, pale skin, and golden brown eyes.

And then the guy who was in the corner just looking distracted had caramel colored hair, dark brown eyes, and light tan skin.

"Who are you guys?"

Author's note

HELLO FELLOW READERS sorry I haven't updated I'm a while but I will update more often. I have so many ideas for this story and you're probably gonna meet him in 3 chapters I promise.