Chapter 2

Whoo! I've done the book cover already! It was really hard, u know?! I've realized that the last chapter had a few spelling n grammar mistakes. I'm not an expert in English, there's bound to be some mistakes. Right?

I'll try to make this chapter a little longer than the last one. No promises that it'll be nice!

"Class, we have a new student joining us today. Please treat him well."

A boy walked in the classroom. As soon as I saw him, I felt a pull. He was so handsome. Now, I'm not gay but he was really hot, even to me. He was tall and lithe, not very muscular but he had some muscles, unlike me. His skin was tanned and smooth, not a single scar in sight. He had sandy brown hair and green eyes like emeralds. He looked like a typical pretty boy.

The boy scanned the classroom, and his eyes finally landed on me. I flinched at his intense gaze, it was like he was looking through me. Into my soul, reading everything there. I looked down from his stare, blushing. What the hell?! I don't usually blush!

He smirked at me, then introduced himself. "Hi, my name is Heath Evans."

His voice was like velvet, soft and alluring. All the girls gasped, and they immediately fell in love with him. Well, I guess that's why. How should I fucking know? I'm not a freaking girl.

Mr Anderson cleared his throat to silence everyone. He then told Heath to sit next to me, seeing as the place beside me is the only vacant seat. I scowled. I didn't like people to get too close to me.

Heath headed to the place next to me and put his bag down. He smiled at me, "Hi, I'm Heath."

I rolled my eyes. "I got that the first time you introduced yourself in front of the whole class."

He smiled again and sat down. What the hell was wrong with him? Why does he always smile? Was he just that stupid?!

Heath's POV

When I came into the classroom, I saw the most cutest boy I've ever seen in my life. He was petite with light brown hair and hazel eyes. His skin was quite pale, unlike all of the other people here. He was alone. Why is he sitting alone? He's so cute, I don't see why he could be alone. Well, all the better for me cuz I'll get to sit there.

The cute boy blushed and looked down. Omg that was so cute!

Yes, I am gay. I'm open about it, and my parents accept me for who I am. I'm grateful for that.

I smirked at the cute boy and introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Heath Evans." All the girls in the classroom gasped. Yea, I have that effect on most people. I'm just too handsome. I'm not bragging.

Mr Anderson told me to sit next to that cutie, I smiled. Of course, that's the only vacant seat. I'm so lucky.

I put my bag down next to him, and smiled at the cutie. "Hi, I'm Heath." Damn, was that the best I could do?! But I can't help it! He's too cute to look at! Is that even legal?!

I was surprised when he rolled his eyes. "I got that the first time you introduced yourself in front of the class."

Wow. he's so cute.

I smiled and sat down. The cutie looked surprised and confused. Then I realized, I can't just keep calling him cutie. Surely he has a name. I chuckled, of course he has a name. What am I, stupid?

I looked over at him, he looked like he was pondering something.

"So, you got a name?" He's so cute and vulnerable, I just feel like I wanna protect him from anything and everything.

The cutie scowled. "Yes, I do have a name. I don't see why you have to know."

"C'mon, I just wanted to know your name. Please?" I gave him a puppy dog look that most people find very hard to resist.

He looked at me, and then looked away. He sighed. "Fine, my name's Ashton Grey and I don't like people getting too close to me. Anything else?"

I smiled. His voice was music to my ears. "Sure, can you be my friend?"

Ashton looked irritated. "I just told you that I don't like people to get too close to me, and you ask whether you could be my friend?"

"Yup"

"Sure, I'll be your friend." Ashton seemed very amused.

Ashton's POV

"Sure, I'll be your friend," I smirked.

A new plaything! Let's see how long this one would last before he starts avoiding me like everyone else. The last one lasted for about 1 hour. He saw how Trent treated me and started avoiding me, maybe Heath would last longer.

The classes went by very slowly. After maths, all the girls flocked around Heath. Ugh, lucky I'm not him. I would wanna be touched by these sluts. By the end of school, Heath still stuck by me. I guess he really is a nice guy. When Ally saw him at lunch, she actually drooled. By her standards, he was a hottie and that's saying something cuz Ally is very picky with her men, not that she was a slut.

Today wasn't so bad because Heath was here. Everyone wanted to make a good impression so Trent and his gang didn't really pick on me. They just ignored me. Maybe Heath would actually be my friend, that's even better than having him as a plaything!

When the last bell finally rang, I walked Heath to his car.

"So, bye then. See you tomorrow. He gazed at me and I got lost in his eyes.

"Sure" I murmured, still staring at him.

He smile and got into his car. I stared longingly as he drove away. I realized I really liked him, but I wasn't sure as a friend or was it love? I know I'm not gay, because I've been atracted to girls before. Maybe I'm bi, because I seemed to really like him.

The rest of the week pased by in a blink of an eye. Heath really became my friend and I guess I've stopped being bullied by Trent, because I haven't seen him for the whole week.

Finally, Friday came and went with Heath by my side. I've started to warm up to him already. But I just had to figure out my sexuality.

After Heath drove away, I talked to Ally about it on the way home. She grinned and I knew she was already thinking up a plan.

I'll just leave it all up to Ally for now.

Whew! This was really hard. I've rewritten this about 3 times!! This chapter sucks. I keep thinkin that I don't want Ashton to be wallowing in self pity all the time. I hate this!!!

Anyway, I've decided that I won't tag anyone for any of the characters. Thus, Alexandra won't be Allyson. But she looks like Ally. Whatever, just use your imagination to imagine what the characters look like.

Haru