VII

Your pov

He pulls away and i look at him... Can i do this now?... I reach my hand to his mask and I slowly take his mask off... His face is painted  like a clown..

We stare..
"Now you seen me" he says.
I nod slowly

"why don't you keep it off?" I ask

"No I can't " he looks down at his mask on my hand.

"But why? Do your friends kno-"

"I can't! Everyone knows about the shooting massacre... My friends talk about it and say that they hate the killer of course im the fucking killer if they see me they will do something but im not sure what but it could be something bad for me... I can't let the world see me"

"But Jonathan you're not the killer.. You know that.. At least you are a good friend to them aren't you?"

"I am."

"Well friends trust and believe eachother just be honest with them they will understand you "

"I don't think so... Sometimes they're jerks.... I don't feel like i trust them at all... See.... I trust you.. You understand and make me believe whats the reality instead of living in whats not true..."

I seriously feel bad for him...

"Well... Thank you.. " i look down and hand him his mask back

"Thanks." He says putting it back on.

I don't know but should I really tell him something that's killing me...

"Um Jonathan..." I look at him

"Yeah?" He looks back at me

"Can you at least take me to a store I really need clothes.... I need other stuff too.... You know girl things... I can't stay like this..." I look down of course i feel like this is bad of what I've just said..

"Fine... But shower first " he gets up and gives me a towel and some black shorts and white tee...

"Um well don't ask how"  he says handing me some woman panties and bra...

I look at him and give a small smile holding my giggle and i take them.

"thanks" i smile as i walk to the bathroom and get the water warm then get in.. Finally i feel comfortable and fresh. After some minutes of showering i put the bra, panties on then the tee and shorts. With the towel i dry my hair and smile as i walk out the bathroom as i open the door delirious is leaning by the wall just beside the door.

"Were you here like this this whole time?" I ask with confusion

"Yeah." He smirks

"Seriously that isn't really necessary to do..."

"Gotta make sure you okay "

I roll my eyes at him as i walk to my room i keep that smile

Once i get out i look at him and nod we walk outside to his garage and he has his car its a Tahoe (bc i have a tahoe and I love my tahoe why not!)
We get in and it's incredibly clean and amazing inside.

"So where are we going?" He says turning on the car.

"Hmmm will it be okay if the mall?" I ask

"It's actually far away and hours to get to the nearest town....but yeah" he starts driving

Wow hours?... I can't remember how long it was for me and (friends name) took us well she had her car and i was in my phone most of the time enjoying myself into entertainment ... But wow...

Of course hours pass and all i saw outside the window was tree, tree, tree, tree.. And fucking trees no houses no nearby gas station... Just an old abandoned one like in the couple of 15 minutes away.
Well took us like 2 hours to get to the town... Well I understand why but does he seriously has to stay far to only be away from the human society by killing? Wait hes... No he was innocent but i guess hes not anymore... Still if any of this wouldn't have happened he would been innocent, and not psycho...
He would have been happy... With his family ... I understand... If I would of been in his situation I know I would have been the same....

"We're here " he says as my thoughts fade.

"Great now lets go" i say un buckling my seatbelt and opening the door

"Uh i will stay here... You can go by your own but I'll watch you though" he says looking at me serious.

"Um okay but i need money.." I ask him as i see him take out cash out off his pockets... Well im glad he let me have a few cash... But I honestly didn't want it... Would have been easy to take me to my house and get my stuff but no... That's definitely not how it works... You know what i mean.

So after an hour or so I finished my shopping as i get in the car Jonathan looks away from his phone and looks at me

"What took you so long!? It was like a hour with 30 minutes!" He screams

" you finally discovered how long girls take to shop?" I laugh

He laughs along "yeah but i knew that before " he laughs more as he drives off.

Well unfortunately as we get home i fix my new clothes and things I bought... I finally lay to sleep... I woke up when its 2 am what have woken me up was a loud bang outside...

I get up and walk to delirious room but hes not there, i check the restroom, closet, other rooms and all over the house but hes no where... I start to feel unsafe... That bang?... What's going on?
Was delirious shot or did he kill someone again?....

I run to the front door and open it to see pure darkness... I look at my side to see a flashlight in the table and get it then turn it on and get a knife as my weapon, i walk outside.

"Delirious!"

"Delirious where are you!?"

"Im serious delirious!"

"Im not playing im actually getting scared!"

No reply and No sight of him at all..

Something is seriously not right here... Now im in the middle of the woods but the house is only a few feets away..

Something catches my attention.. I see a red eye in the bushes..

"Delirious is that you?... Please im really scared!"

My flashlight starts flickering and thats it... If it turns off im fucked... I wont be able to see and I don't know what the hell that thing is in the bushes but it really is breathing heavily... Which is creepy and freaking me out....

"Please flashlight dont turn off.... Please...."

The flashlight keeps flickering and finally..... Turns off....

Fuck....