Naughty, Naughty

Liam sliced into his roasted chicken, cooked to perfection by his ex-5 Star chef. He raised the marinated breast to his lips - ah...perfecto. 

But it could hardly compare to the delicious taste of her lips on his...of her hot, husky breath, the taste wonderful. At least, until the spell broke. 

He sighed; the dining room was characteristically lonely. His cousin had decided to leave and Ca - he cut the name off. No, finding out her name hadn't mean to go like that. 

In fact, now that that Liam thought about it...nothing about this 'kidnapping' had gone the way he wanted it to. Liam rose, rejected the baby potatoes and slices of steamed carrot. He started out of the dining room, deciding to retire. 

"Um...could you help me?"

He froze. 

Could it be possible? Liam asked, incredulous. Spinning on the balls of his feet, Liam was astounded to see her there, stuggling to keep a towel above...

Mmm...well done Liam. Great idea to think about that, isn't it?

She smiled meekly. "I need some clothes."

He rushed forward. "Of course. They'll be in your room's armoire," Liam said, adding for his own amusement, knowing her answer. "Anything else?"

She smiled - and oh my. It was breathtaking, her pleasure and satisfaction almost lighting up the world. Bouncing up on her toes, she pressed her lips sweetly to his cheek, in a sisterly-like kiss. 

"No. That'll be it." There was a pause, giving Liam time to recover from his shocked surprise. "Mmm...and maybe some supper."

She turned, but he caught he arm, his lips somehow managing to graze her ear. "If you want to eat, you'll eat here. With me."

His pretty girl - His? Liam wondered - stilled, hestitation obvious in her choices. "Actually, don't worry." She turned, her eyes glimpsing a sad truth. "It's not new for me to go hungry..."

She reclaimed her arm and raced back upstairs. 

Liam frowned. What had she been beforehand?

~

Cassandra's stomach growled in protest as she tried to relax, to sleep.  This plan was going to backfire dramatically, she just knew it. There was no way that Cass could stay away from Liam forever...and that kiss was like sin. She was putty in his rich hands.

But it was the only way to get back at him. She planned to frustrate the life out of her captor - leading Liam on before abruptly going cold turkey.

A sly smile slipped in, and she felt like the jealous evil Queen, scheming to bring misfortune on Snow White. All Cassandra needed now was to master the art of evil cackling. 

Cassandra rolled over on the complimenting mattress, the luxurious duvet like...

Well, that's the problem - you have no experience to compare it to. 

She sighed, staring at the phosphorescence clock handles on the rosewood bedside table. Both handles joined at a 120 degree angle, not surprising since Cassandra was well over tired. 

Her eye lids sunk into a realm of fears and nightmares. 

~

Liam woke, stirring into sounds of terrified, high-pitched screaming and his lightless room. He bolted up, knowing the layout well, flinging open the door. 

Cas - again, Liam didn't dare think of her name. His feet carried him to her desperate, horrified wails, finally rounding around the archway. 

The extreme decibels of her terror were enough to make Liam worry - what was worse? Deafness or calming his love?