No Boundaries (girlxgirl) [ON HOLD]

Dear Readers,

Hi again ^~^ Okay so I know I just put out the first chapter of Not Your Average Fairytale, but then this morning while I was eating my bowl of Captain Crunch, an idea for a story hit me! I was so impacted by the blow I fell out of my chair! (Okay not really, but you know what I mean) So here it is, No Boundaries!! Hope you enjoy :3 Oh and if you haven't checked out NYAF, go do that after reading this x) Please, please leave a comment on whether you like it or not. How else will I know how you guys think? haha thanks!

-Xemo_unicornX

Chapter One - What's that word?.....Oh yeah, hate.

New state, new house, new school...new life. I moaned internally and slung the strap of my backpack higher up on my shoulder. I stared up at the school in front of me and squinted my eyes from the sun. Kids walked past me without giving me a single glance. At least something will be the same. I'll forever be the invisible. New state, new house, new school...same me.

I walked up the couple of steps that led straight to the main office and opened the glass door. I had been here the week before to file papers and make sure I was enrolled. Starting in a new school in the middle of the school year was something I was not looking forward to. I had begged, which is odd because I never beg, my mom to let me skip the rest of the year and just start fresh for the next school year. Due to my horrible bad luck, she of course said no. So here I was, standing totally out of place in a spotless white room, waiting for someone to notice my presense.

I dropped my bag on the counter, not being subtle at all, and sighed. A lady at one of the desks glanced up at me and suddenly her dull face became stretched with a fake smile. She stood up and walked over to me, smiling the whole way. I hid my smirk at her ridiculousness and tapped my black nails against the counter.

"Yes, can I help you with something?" She asked in a sweet voice. 

"My name is Skye Nalani, I came in with my mom last week. Someone else helped us then and said I would start school today." I answered as politely as I could manage. I'm not the type that actually likes to talk to people. I guess you could say that's why my monthly texts are so high; I communicate better when I don't have to talk to someone face to face. 

"Of course, hold on a moment." She walked back to her desk and began to search through a pile of papers. I looked around and my eye landed on a wall full of photos. It was of all the varsity sports teams they had. My eyes skimmed across the football players, most looking much bigger than some. I skimmed over the baseball, soccer, volleyball and basketball pictures before stopping when I got to the end. They seriously have a photo of the varsity cheerleading squad? How was that even considered a sport? Where was the waterpolo and tennis teams? Weren't they just as important? How the hell did cheerleading win a place on the wall over them?  

"Ah, Skye Nalani. Here you are!" She pulled a paper out from the stack and walked back over to me. She pulled out a small booklet and another piece of paper from under the counter. She took the pen from behind her ear and clicked it. "Okay, so since you already took two years of Spanish but failed one year, we gave you French. Something different, you know? You'll find it here," she flipped over the extra sheet of paper, revealing a map. She circled room fifty-four, "If you have any questions, feel free to stop in whenever you like." She handed me my schedule, the map, and the booklet. I looked at the cover of the booklet and saw it was the agenda. I looked up at her and she plastered the smile on her face again.