Chapter One

Icy's P.O.V

"Icy" North says.
"What?" I look at him.
"We need you"
"Of course you do" I smirk and North rolls his eyes.
"Okay okay, what's up" I say.
"One of the snow globes has somehow made its way to the real world" North informs me.
"So?" I motion him to go on.
"So, if they find out its magic, bad things will happen, we need you and your friends to go and retrieve it and bring it back to me. If you do, you will become an official guardian." North tells me.
"Okay, easy enough" of course it won't be, but hey? Confidence doesn't hurt, right?
North hands me a couple of snow globes in case I need them and I put them in my pocket.
"Be careful, Icy. Pitch is out there and is after you" he warns me.
"Me? Why is he after me?" I ask confused.
"Well, us" he added and I nod.
"And by the way, if you get into any trouble, your dad will kill me" he chuckles.
"You and me both" I agree.

Morgan's P.O.V

"Kylie and Asher sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g" I tease, one of my two best friends, are finally dating after they flirted for ages.

Kylie and Asher blush dark crimson "shut up" they say in unison.
"Where's Icy" my other friend, Aleah asks.
"How am I supposed to know?" I shrug.
"Ya know, aren't you..." She wiggles her eyebrows and I roll my eyes at her.
"No" I correct her.
Then Icy comes in. And explains to us that we all have to go to the real world and help him on mission.
"Mkay" I agree.
The next morning, me, Kylie, Aleah, Icy, Cameron, Asher and Alex make our way for the real world.