The Super Team: Part Two

Chapter Eight

Cameron's P.O.V.

"Holy crap it's time." Seth worried as he walked back and forth.

The ceremony had started and were all backstage waiting for our parents to announce us. Honestly, the second the make one more joke about them fighting each other I'm gonna flip.

"Seth, it's okay, don't you wanna receive your Mom's gloves and cape?" I asked.

"If it means I'm in charge of protecting the free world, then no." Seth hyperventilated.

I rolled my eyes and laughed as I turned my head to Hector, who was standing quietly in the corner of the room on his phone. Put of me wants to walk up to him and ask if everything is alright, but the the other part of me wants to leave him alone and focus on being a Superhero.

Think I'ma go with the Superhero part of me.

Just then, Vision came walking back stage with a headset on.

"Looking professional Vision." Isabella laughed as she flipped her hair.

Vision looked at her, "That's Uncle Vision to you, and everyone start lining up! Mr. Rodgers is about to start calling names."

Hector got closer to us, "Where do we stand?"

Vision started fliping through his clipboard, "The order is Hector, Anna, Seth, Quinn, Theo, Sam, Isabella, and Cameron."

Everyone whined as Vision struggled to get us in line, but he did manage to do it.

I could hear the voices outside as my Dad got up on stage.

"As former leader to the Aventures, my job as to protect the free world alongside my incredible team. Even though we've had some differences on the past, I'm glad we could come together and celebrate the birth of the HEROS Of Tomorrow!" He said as everyone started clapping.

"Here we go." I sighed.

Anna sighed, "Unfortunately."

"Now, I would like to introduce the one of the members." Dad started. "This amazing Hero is the son of the one and only, Black Panther. While he may live on the Wildside, he knows how to come back down to Earth, and help get the job done. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Co-Leader of the HEROS Of Tomorrow, Hector, aka, Code Claw." Dad said as Hector walked outside the curtain.

Wait, did he just say, Co-Leader?

"Yes, he did." Seth said.

How did he know I said that?

"Oh, I can read minds." He smiled.

Everyone else got introduced, then it was finally my turn.

"Now, I would like to introduce you all to the Leader of the HEROS Of Tomorrow. As his father, I've watched him grow from bouncing baby who likes to fly into cabinets, to a fun loving teenager who loves his motorcycle. He is kind, smart, skilled, and I know... that his Mom would be proud of him."

He actually mentioned Mom. He's almost never done that before.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Cameron, aka Protecter, the leader of the HEROS Of Tomorrow."

I heard a lot of clapping, that's how I knew it was my time to go out there. I walked from behind the curtain and saw my fellow team clapping for Me, along with my Dad who looked like he was about to start crying. I took a bow, and walked over to my team and stood with I think them.

"Now, we have a little surprise for you guys." Dad smiled into the microphone. "Would all the parents of the HEROS Of Tomorrow come up on stage please?"

Then the lights went out. But their was a green light getting closer and closer to us, til we realized it was Someone I didn't know.

"Who are you?" My Dad asked.

"Wow, are you saying I look nothing like him?" He shadow inched closer. The rest of the gang and I instantly put our guard up.

"Well, your a green light." Anna said.

"Oh, right." The shadow said as the shadow part left, leaving a teenage looking boy. "Now do you see it?"

We all looked at him for a second, then Theo and Thor shared looks. "Your Loki's kid."

"Wow, took you long enough." He rolled his eyes. "Now, I have to be somewhere, and by somewhere, I mean, release my Dad. So..." He said before he pressed his hands together as a green ball started getting bigger in them.

"HEROES OF TODAY! GET HIM!" My Dad yelled as Seth casted a forcefield around the HEROS Of Tomorrow.

"Too late." He smiled as the ball of magic went into the air, and when it was gone, so were all the Heroes.