9th september

Phil's POV
Black suits were lined up on my blue and green bed. Reaching for the box i replayed everything that might happen in my mind. Dan saying no... Me fighting dan... Dan joking that he liked me... Too many bad things theres only one good thing! I slipped on my odd socks then started the search for Phil Lester's shoes! It only took me about 5 minutes to find them. Nerves started to build up as i opened my bedroom door. My stomach was turning. My palms were sweating. I couldn't breathe. Outside would be my hero. I ran to the road not wanting to regret it and go home. The red man turned to green and i walked out into the road. Suddenly a black range rover smashed into my side.

Car drivers pov!
I felt so guilty. This poor innocent angel might die. Blood poured out and crowds started to swarm up to him. People started getting out there phones wanting to take pictures. What sort if world do we live in now? I grabbed mibe and called fir an ambulance. Hiwever theres so many injuries lately it would take a long time.
"Phil!" A man cried behind me. He started stroking his hair and kissing his forehead. Tears flowing down his face.
"Go away go nothing to see move it go. Start walking!" I called out to the curious public. They started wandering off eyes still stuck to the non-moving figure. He gave me a thankful glance.

Phils pov.

Voices echoed around me. People weeping and dan talking in between sobs.
... Goodbye internet forever." He finished with a sob. Footsteps came and someone walked in.
"A tissue? Dan?" She calked out her perfume filling the air. I opened my eyes dan took the tissue and the woman started twirling and galloping around. She was acting 5!
"Why dint you sleep?" She smiled pushing him an the floor. He shook his head. She sat in him making sure he couldn't move. The nurse started taking off dans clothes he started shaking his body making it impossible.
"I love phil okay he's my boyfriend!" He yelled. The nurse soon stopped and got something out her pocket. Dam started squealing with fear. Then she stabbed him.
"Now neither of you can live!" She giggled. Her face them darkened.
"Gay lovers." She spat