The beatings

Im coming home from the accademy as i start to take off my sweater, its the middle of summer and im drenching with sweat, mom didnt hit my face last night so i only have bruises on my arms and body which i use my sweater to cover. Man i wish dad didnt get killed, the beatings werent as bad back then. I take off my sweater as i arrive at my door. 'Well here comes my funeral' i sigh just thinking about what shell do this time. I twist the handle and push open the door. I dont see her as i hang up my sweater and start to head to my room. I grab the knob and right when im about to open my door my hair gets tugged roughly as i let go of the handle and get pulled backwards. "Your late, you bitch" she pulls me into the living room before letting go. I look at the clock to see im one minute late. "Its only a minute" i turn to face her as i hesitate. "Havent i told you not to talk back." she throws her fist at me as i get knocked to the floor and feel a cut form on my cheek as blood drips out. 'Well i cant hide that one.' i look up to her as she hits me again. She grabs my wrist tightly causing a bruise as she hits again. She continues beating me causing cuts and bruises all over my body as she ocassionally rips out little bits of my hair as she beats me to a bloody pulp.
"Go to your room. Dont come out." she commands after shes done beating me. 'Great now itll be impossible to hide if i cant clean it up now' i get up and head to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up as i rub my eyes then look into my mirror as i see dried blood and scabs all over my body followed with bruises. I rub my eyes as i get dressed and put on a hoodie.
I walk out of my room as my mother looks at me. And walks over to me. "Your a sin. Your the reason your father died. Your disgracefull." she hits me again causing another bloody cut as my hood falls down. She beats me again before letting me head to the accademy. I pull up my hood as i arrive at the accademy. Im late because of my mother. Again. I expected to see iruka sensei but instead i see a man with white hair and a mask. I walk over to my seat and sit down. "Hi, im kakashi. You are?" he speaks as i look up still hiding my face with my hoodie. "Im y/n." i say coldly as he speaks again "well y/n, its disrespectfull to have your hoodie on in class. I would like to see your face." he says coolly "i could say the same about your mask. We arent in drama here. No need to dress up." i speak emotionlessly. The class laughs as i sit there. "Take off your hoodie. Now." he commands as i nod my head 'no'. "Will i have to call your parents?" i look up instintly, in fear. "Please dont" i speak without realising how helpless that sounded. "Alright, i wont. Only if you take off that hood." i close my eyes and take a deep breath before pulling off my hood. The class goes silent as everyone stares at the blood and bruises from last night and this morning. "Take off your hoodie" kakashi says "look dude we made a deal. I take off my hood, you wont call my mom." i look at him. "Well then alright." he picks up his phone and starts dialing "who ever said i wouldnt break that 'deal' " i stare at him as be continues "fine." he looks at me as he puts down his phone. I sigh in relief as i take off my hoodie revealing my bruises on my wrists and arms, obvious they were from a human. I had cuts new and old on their too. "What happened to you?" i forgot to come up with an excuse last night. 'I fell? No. I was training? Not believable. Im screwed.' "i...uh...ran into some losers in town..." i bluff obviously as i try to hide the fact that im lying. "Tell me the truth." he says coldly as i feel a hand on my back. I look to my right to see Kiba. I feel tears well up in my eyes as i get up and start to run home. I leave my hoodie behind as i flee with tears streaming down my face. I was too busy crying i didnt notice kakashi, shikamaru, and kiba following me.i get too my house as my mom is outside doing the garden. Fuck. Shes still home. "What the fuck are you doin home, you just went to the accademy. Are you skipping school you little slut?" she walks over to me as i freeze in fear. She hits me. Again. This time she doesnt repeat it. Once im on the ground like this she always keeps beating me. I look up at her. "What? W-why cant i move?! What the fuck are you doing to me you bitch, your gonna pay!" i keep looking at her as im in my position on the ground. "Shes not doing it. I am." i hear a familiar voice from the accademy. 'Is that shikamaru?' i look back as i see kakashi, shikamaru, and kiba standing there. "This is none of your buisness kid, let me go" my mother commands as kiba walks over to me. He extends an arm offering to help me up. I take his hand as he pulls me into a hug. I cant hold back anymore as i hug him tightly and cry into his chest as his tall, warm body embraces me.